Profile for Emma > Reviews

Revenge - Season 2 [DVD]
Revenge - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emily VanCamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series!, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Revenge - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Started to watch this series when a friend raved about it! My husband and I are now addicted to it and watch a couple of episodes a night to catch up. Sadly we almost have and will soon have to resort to 1 a week!! Love it!!!

iPad Cushion Pillow Stand Holder (Velvet Pink) Suitable for all Tablet devices
iPad Cushion Pillow Stand Holder (Velvet Pink) Suitable for all Tablet devices
Offered by MobileToyz

4.0 out of 5 stars Tablet cushion, 13 Dec. 2013
This appears to be a great tablet holder. I have bought it for my mother who needed a stand for lap and table use and from the previous reviews this seems to tick all the boxes. As it's a Xmas gift I cant review her response yet! Seems quite expensive for a plush beanbag but alternatives were too cheap and nasty.

Morphy Richards 48715 Oval Slow Cooker 6.5L Total Capacity -Stainless Steel (4.5L Working Capacity)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super slow cooker, 27 April 2013
I have one of these at home and it is great, so this is a gift for a family member.

Hunter Women's Original Tall Wellies Iris W23499 7 UK
Hunter Women's Original Tall Wellies Iris W23499 7 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd believed the reviews I read!, 23 April 2012
Having read the disappointing reviews on these Wellies I went ahead and ordered them anyway!!
Having had them for 15 months they have now both split across the top of the foot! Needless to say as over 12 months there is nothing I can do about it! I walk my 2 dogs everyday but obviously only wear the boots when it's wet outside so not a good lifetime for an expensive Wellington in my opinion!