Profile for gemini28560 > Reviews

Content by gemini28560

gemini28560

Page: 1 | 2
LIMITED OFFER - TABTRONICS NEW 2014 ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT - 10.1" TABLET PC - QUAD-CORE CPU - POWERFUL GPU - 16GB STORAGE BLUETOOTH - SLIM DESIGN
Offered by Tabtronics
Price: 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gob Smacked!!, 30 May 2014
I can't believe how good this tablet is!!! It does solo much!!! Its just as good as any expensive ones I've used!!! No problems with it at all! The screen is clear to me too, as I thought it may lack clarity, but as far as I'm concerned it doesn't! A few mates of mine want to get one now, but they have all sold out!!!

Motionperformance Essentials Outdoor Garden Solar Angel and Lantern With Wings & Amber LED
Offered by MP 1st Class Supplies
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely!, 30 May 2014
This glows with a lovely warm yellow light. I'm so impressed! Its great that it lights up as I have it indoors in a window! Far too good for a garden!!! Lol Its very well made and looks more expensive than it is too!

Diana - In the Stillness Everything Happens
Diana - In the Stillness Everything Happens
by Anne Stewart
Price: 9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read!!, 30 May 2014
I don't know what it was about this book, but as soon as I finished reading it I felt a great optimism for my future. I felt a big change in myself of some sort, very odd and strange, but good! The very next day I received a life changing phone call! I'm quite convinced that Dianna herself had something to do with my sudden change of luck! I now display a large framed photo of her on a side table. I'm now wondering is it all coincidence in my case? Try reading it yourself and find out!!!

Netflix
Netflix
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Netflix (App)
Easy to use, great content covering many films/TV shows, & all at a great price, I couldn't want for more quite frankly!!

12" LUMINOUS GLOW in the DARK WALL HANGING Crucifix Cross
12" LUMINOUS GLOW in the DARK WALL HANGING Crucifix Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Nicer Than Expected!, 17 Feb 2014
It's much nicer than I expected, glows really well in the dark, & doesn't look at all 'tacky' as I thought it might!

Horwood Marble Cheese Board & Cutter
Horwood Marble Cheese Board & Cutter
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, 21 July 2013
Easy to use, looks good, is of very good quality & cuts the cheese easily. Extremely glad that I bought it!

Word Search Fun
Word Search Fun
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Word Search Fun (App)
Easy to use, & love the bright colours over words, that appear once found in the grid, plus much more fun than I thought it would be!

So Chic Jewels - Mens Stainless Steel Cable Modern Band Ring
So Chic Jewels - Mens Stainless Steel Cable Modern Band Ring
Offered by So Chic Jewels
Price: 27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 25 Jun 2012
It's very well made, & is of a nice weight. It looks more expensive than it is too,everyone says what a really nice ring it is!

Developing Mediumship - Gordon Smith - Live Workshop - 2 CD Box - Audio
Developing Mediumship - Gordon Smith - Live Workshop - 2 CD Box - Audio
by Gordon Smith
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought As A Xmas Present For Last Year., 21 Jan 2012
I bought this CD for a mate of mine for her Xmas present, as she's mad on Gordon Smith! She's over the moon with it still to this day & plays it regularly!

Two Tone Stainless Steel Ring with Lords Prayer and Cross Design Size T 1/2
Two Tone Stainless Steel Ring with Lords Prayer and Cross Design Size T 1/2
Offered by Ultimate Metals Co.
Price: 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, 21 Jan 2012
I think this ring is very nice & the middle bit with the Lords-Prayer on, swivels round, which is different! I find that the Stainless Steel is much more attractive than Silver is to me, as it's a lot more shinier!

Page: 1 | 2