Profile for dusty99 > Reviews

dusty99

WHITE HEAVY DUTY SOFT SLOW CLOSE D SHAPE TOILET SEAT 5 YR GUARANTEE
WHITE HEAVY DUTY SOFT SLOW CLOSE D SHAPE TOILET SEAT 5 YR GUARANTEE

5.0 out of 5 stars great little purchase, 3 April 2013
Fabulous value for money. Very well made, strong D-Shape toilet seat. The damping mechanism works very well - a slow gentle descent! Easily installed for a non-DIY like me. It seems to me like a much more expensive model. Not used to writing reviews but I was so surprised and pleased with this.

Of Mice and Men.
Of Mice and Men.
by John Steinbeck

1.0 out of 5 stars complete rip-off - do not buy!, 1 Aug 2012
This review is from: Of Mice and Men. (Paperback)
This book is a complete rip-off. The book is the size of a mobile phone and apart from the text of the novel, everything else is in GERMAN! Suitable only for people with small hands and bi-lingual in English and German. STUDENTS BEWARE - not for you.

Kodak Genuine 30CL Ink Cartridge - Coloured (390 Pages)
Kodak Genuine 30CL Ink Cartridge - Coloured (390 Pages)

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap but not so long-lasting, 1 Dec 2011
I bought a Kodak printer on the strength of their claim of value for money for my printing needs. I bought this cartridge for the same reason and the claim on Amazon that I will get 390 colour sheets from each cartridge. My first Kodak cartridge did not seem to give this many so this time, Yes, I did count them - I have printed 126 sheets, only about half a dozen of which were full blown colour pages. Now my printer tells me the colour cartridge is low and must be replaced very soon. Cheap to buy? - Yes. Good quality printing? - Yes. Value for money? - oh no! Now of course I have the printer so I am obliged to keep buying the cartridges, but BUYERS BEWARE! The printing yield is nowhere near as high as dearer cartridges - my last Lexmark one cost twice as much as Kodak but gave me four times as many printed sheets. What a clever marketing con Kodak has going with these so-called cheap printers and cartridges.
Comment Comments (38) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2014 11:16 AM BST