Profile for dusty99 > Reviews

Content by dusty99

dusty99

Official Olly Murs 2015 A3 Calendar (Calendars 2015)
Official Olly Murs 2015 A3 Calendar (Calendars 2015)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice pictures, useless calendar!, 18 Mar. 2015
The photos are good but the calendar part is absolutely useless. Gave this to my grand-daughter as wall pictures and had to buy her a separate calendar. Not functional as a calendar and over-priced.

Acctim METIZO LED ALARM CLOCK SILVER
Acctim METIZO LED ALARM CLOCK SILVER
Offered by HARTS

1.0 out of 5 stars A continuous hummer!, 18 Mar. 2015
After two hours the clock developed a loud continuous humming and became quite hot on top. The clock was returned. Amazon's return service was very efficient, will always feel safe buying through them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great little purchase, 3 April 2013
Fabulous value for money. Very well made, strong D-Shape toilet seat. The damping mechanism works very well - a slow gentle descent! Easily installed for a non-DIY like me. It seems to me like a much more expensive model. Not used to writing reviews but I was so surprised and pleased with this.

Of Mice & Men
Of Mice & Men
by John Steinbeck

1.0 out of 5 stars complete rip-off - do not buy!, 1 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Of Mice & Men (Paperback)
This book is a complete rip-off. The book is the size of a mobile phone and apart from the text of the novel, everything else is in GERMAN! Suitable only for people with small hands and bi-lingual in English and German. STUDENTS BEWARE - not for you.

Kodak Genuine 30CL Ink Cartridge - Coloured (390 Pages)
Kodak Genuine 30CL Ink Cartridge - Coloured (390 Pages)

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap but not so long-lasting, 1 Dec. 2011
I bought a Kodak printer on the strength of their claim of value for money for my printing needs. I bought this cartridge for the same reason and the claim on Amazon that I will get 390 colour sheets from each cartridge. My first Kodak cartridge did not seem to give this many so this time, Yes, I did count them - I have printed 126 sheets, only about half a dozen of which were full blown colour pages. Now my printer tells me the colour cartridge is low and must be replaced very soon. Cheap to buy? - Yes. Good quality printing? - Yes. Value for money? - oh no! Now of course I have the printer so I am obliged to keep buying the cartridges, but BUYERS BEWARE! The printing yield is nowhere near as high as dearer cartridges - my last Lexmark one cost twice as much as Kodak but gave me four times as many printed sheets. What a clever marketing con Kodak has going with these so-called cheap printers and cartridges.
Comment Comments (38) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2014 11:16 AM BST