Profile for Suzie > Reviews

Suzie

Disco Wonderland
Disco Wonderland

5.0 out of 5 stars Disco Wonderland, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Disco Wonderland (Audio CD)
I love this cd as its an excellent compilation of disco hits and I enjoy playing it and dancing also!! I reviewed it myself before ordering, so I knew it had my favourites on it. This is definitely one to go for if you love DISCO, so ENJOY!!

Soul Hits Of The 80s
Soul Hits Of The 80s
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul Hits Of The 80's, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Soul Hits Of The 80s (Audio CD)
Excellent cd and I can't stop playing it as everyone is a winner!! I ordered a used-very good one from Zoverstocks and the cd is in perfect condition and just like new, so I'm very happy with my purchase. I just sent one to my sister as I know she will love it!! This is one is definitely well at the top of my list of soul hits compilations. I am giving the first review of this cd and I'm sure there will be many more great reviews!!

Elaine Paige and Friends
Elaine Paige and Friends
Offered by Media Vortex

5.0 out of 5 stars Elaine Paige and Friends cd, 26 Mar 2012
I would strongly recommend this wonderful cd. I love every track and haven't stopped playing it!! Elaine has such a sweet voice and her friends compliment her perfectly. I'm listening to it now and it always makes me smile, so just simply enjoy!! I'm going to order a copy for my mum as I know she will love it too!! Sue S.

Situation Critical
Situation Critical
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Situation Critical, 30 Nov 2011
This review is from: Situation Critical (Audio CD)
I checked out the reviews myself on this cd and it definitely made me feel happy before ordering it, so I'm glad to give my own review. I found every track to be very enjoyable, even though I particularly love Free by Ultra Nate, which has always been one of my favourites. I cannot fault this cd as all the tracks have their own individuality and I enjoy playing them over an over again and I definitely recommend it!!