Profile for Mrs. Laurel A. Hale > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Laurel A....

Mrs. Laurel A. Hale "Laurel Hale" (UK)

Pack of bouncing putty
Pack of bouncing putty
Offered by Top Value Prices
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Bouncing putty, 18 Dec 2009
This review is from: Pack of bouncing putty (Toy)
I wasn't really sure what I was getting when I ordered this. To be honest I thought that when my son would open the packet something would bounce out. Nope I was wrong. I was pleasantly surprised that a piece of putty could be rolled in to a ball and used to bounce around. What a great idea and many hours of fun to be had. It also doesn't seem to dry out quickly like playdo or clay products.

Whoopee Cushion
Whoopee Cushion
Offered by BargainShop_London
Price: 0.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoopie cushion, 18 Dec 2009
This review is from: Whoopee Cushion (Toy)
I was a little wary about buying this product for my son as I didn't want to waste my money as the 2 previous reviews weren't to great. What can I say. I'm glad I decided to buy this item and ignore the comments. He has only had the cushion for a day or two and he can't put it down! I think it is a great toy for the money paid and now his friends also want one.

Fun Snaps
Fun Snaps
Offered by best deal 4 u
Price: 0.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Snaps, 18 Dec 2009
This review is from: Fun Snaps (Toy)
I couldn't believe I could still get these. I remember these from my younger days and had to have some for my son. I was really pleased with them although I did have to keep reminding him to use them outside. Excellent product and great fun.

Party Jokes Clapperboard Small
Party Jokes Clapperboard Small
Offered by Love Bargainz
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Clapper board, 18 Dec 2009
I bought this for my daughter who loves role play. The quality of the item I was very pleased with and I thought this was great value for money. The size of the Clapper board was just right and I am positive she will be able to have lots of fun with this for quite a while.

Jewelco London Rhodium-Coated Sterling Silver Initial Identity Pendant Letter Z
Jewelco London Rhodium-Coated Sterling Silver Initial Identity Pendant Letter Z

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 14 Dec 2009
I have purchased these for my niece for Christmas and are really pleased with the quality of this item. I am sure she will be pleasantly surprised.
I can highly recommend this company.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky Face Key Ring, 14 Dec 2009
My mother in law has recently purchased these along with many other items to surprise my daughter and her friends at Christmas. She and myself were extremely pleased with the quality of this product and I am sure the girls will have fun playing with them. They are at an age now where they look forward to funky and different things.
Way to go Parteaz for such a great reliable service.