Profile for Mr. Peter Chichester > Reviews

Content by Mr. Peter Chic...

Mr. Peter Chichester "Wanna be on stage!" (UK)

Songs From Dawson's Creek: Volume 2
Songs From Dawson's Creek: Volume 2
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 16 Mar 2014
I was never a big Dawson's Creek fan, but this does remind me of some of my angsty teenage years...but in a good way. The songs are actually quite good!

Almost There
Almost There
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 9.46

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Almost There (Audio CD)
Like a lot of other stuff they have produced, I thoroughly enjoyed this album - not quite on the levels of 'Undone' and 'The Generous Mr Lovewell' but songs like 'I can only imagine' are fantastic.

The Puzzle of Evil
The Puzzle of Evil
by Peter Vardy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Puzzle of Evil (Paperback)
A great and informative look and the problem of Evil, considering a number of different positions - highly recommended whether you are looking from a Christian or secular perspective..

Stagg BJHB20C Blues Harmonica in C Major
Stagg BJHB20C Blues Harmonica in C Major
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun., 17 Feb 2013
fairly cheap and cheerful, it came in good time and has proven good fun. Just what I was looking for

Harmonica (Absolute Beginners)
Harmonica (Absolute Beginners)
by Wise Publications
Price: 6.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 17 Feb 2013
Fairly cheap and easy to follow this is what I was looking for from a beginners guide to playing the harmonica.

Duplicity [DVD]
Duplicity [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julia Roberts
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT
Price: 2.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful dissapointment, 26 Dec 2009
This review is from: Duplicity [DVD] (DVD)
Well, a reasonable cast supported by a synopsis that sounded ok. However this did not deliver, Clive Owen is wooden, though Julia Roberts is ok. However the end result is not really the fault of the cast, the story line is poor - 2 ex spies fighting over pharmecutical products....as I say, dreadfully dissapointing. Don't bother.

Two And A Half Men - Season 1 [DVD] [2005]
Two And A Half Men - Season 1 [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Charlie Sheen
Price: 7.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Chuckles, 15 Jun 2009
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this series. I does have its flaws (e.g a repeatedly fairly poor view of women) but in tone it is generally lighthearted enough to get over most of them. It is witty and the rapport between the characters is good. Very much enjoyed.

Mcfly: Wonderland Tour [DVD]
Mcfly: Wonderland Tour [DVD]
Dvd ~ McFly
Offered by TwoRedSevens
Price: 9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Rock, not Pop!!, 4 May 2007
This review is from: Mcfly: Wonderland Tour [DVD] (DVD)
I have always been quite a tentative McFly fan as their stereotype fan seems to be a screaming teenage girl, however I'm slowly finding that there are many more guys like me - who play the guitar - and actually like them. This DVD typifies what McFly are about, energy, enthusiasm, excitement and you know what? they play their own instruments and are pretty Damn good at them!! I massively wish I could have been in the crowd, but this DVD is the next best thing, and it's really good! A boy band they may be, but so are Oasis, Hard Fi, Snow patrol and Megadeth!