Profile for fdfdf > Reviews

Fridge /Freezer Deicer
Fridge /Freezer Deicer
Offered by Discountstoreuk

4.0 out of 5 stars It met the challenge!, 13 Oct. 2013
My fridge and freezer need regular defrosting and I hate the job. This product certainly made the job I hate a whole lot eaiser.

Atonement
Atonement
by Ian McEwan

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, 13 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Atonement (Paperback)
My daughter loves this novel so we were delighted to get hold of a copy at a great price and in very good condition.

Pair of Pink Cotton Reflexology Massage Socks
Pair of Pink Cotton Reflexology Massage Socks

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought on a whim!, 13 Oct. 2013
I attended an introductory talk on reflexology and saw a pair of these socks. They are lovely to wear and seem like a quality product/. I have learned a lot!

Coconoil Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 460 g
Coconoil Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 460 g
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite product!, 13 Oct. 2013
Coconoil is such good quality and definitely value for money. I love cooking with coconoil - definitely a superior product.

19V 3.42A Power supply for ACER laptops standard fitting, With Globe 1 year warranty
Offered by GLOBE TRADING

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurrah!, 13 Oct. 2013
I was so pleased to receive this quickly as without it I was unable to use my computer. Far cheaper than in the local store.

HP 342 - Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (C9361EE)
HP 342 - Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (C9361EE)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, 13 Oct. 2013
This arrived really quickly and made life a lot easier for me as I had searched for several days in the local stores. Good value

The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople
The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople
by Stephan Schiffman

5.0 out of 5 stars A sound read; excellent for network marketers., 13 Oct. 2013
A sound read; excellent for network marketers. This book had been highly recommended so I was delighted when it arrived ahead of schedule.

Battery Operated Fabric Shaver / Lint Remover
Battery Operated Fabric Shaver / Lint Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Oct. 2013
I was really pleased to get hold of this and used it immediately on an expensive woollen garment which had gone bobbly. I was delighted with the results.

Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini Premium PU Leather Pocket Case / Cover / Pouch - Dark Red

5.0 out of 5 stars slimline and stylish, 13 Oct. 2013
I loved this phone case. It was very smart and easy to use. Looked far more expensive than it was.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Value and quality, 13 Oct. 2013
Just what I needed! These bags arrived really quickly and were just right for what I needed. I would definitely look at recommended so I was delighted to receive ti so quickly.

Page: 1 | 2