Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "mark_crozier_345"

Slate House Sign Name Number Door House Sign 15x10cms (Free postage)
Slate House Sign Name Number Door House Sign 15x10cms (Free postage)
Offered by Slateworks Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Shabby, 4 Aug. 2014
Slate is very thin. Numbers are just painted on and I was given a free splash of paint also marking the slate. It took ages compared to other sellers and arrived on the latest day of delivery having taken two and a half weeks.

Gilbert Men's Random Rugby Ball - Tattoo, Size 5
Gilbert Men's Random Rugby Ball - Tattoo, Size 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for sons room, 22 Jan. 2014
My son loves this ball. He has it in his room on a tee. I can not see him taking it to the mud of a Rugby pitch but he is the envy of his mates who come round. My only complaint is the noise coming from his room when he and his mates are passing it around his room. May have to buy another to take out. Usual Gilbert quality you expect.

Skills: Rugby - Tackling, Contact, Teamwork, Tactics (Know the Game)
Skills: Rugby - Tackling, Contact, Teamwork, Tactics (Know the Game)
by Simon Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little book, 22 Jan. 2014
Nice price quickly delivered and easy for my 10 year old to understand. Good to take along to training and have a quick read for tips.

Skills: Rugby - Passing, Catching, Kicking (Know the Game)
Skills: Rugby - Passing, Catching, Kicking (Know the Game)
by Simon Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little Book, 22 Jan. 2014

Samson Hosiery ® (Medium 3-6, Flame Skull)
Samson Hosiery ® (Medium 3-6, Flame Skull)
Offered by Samson Hosiery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 22 Jan. 2014
I first noticed the older players wearing outlandish fluorescent socks in my boys Rugby club and thought they were just Skiing socks. I saw these socks whilst looking for some training socks for my son and was a bit sceptical but as it was Christmas would make a stocking filler. (excuse the pun) Well my son loves them and we have now bought a couple of pairs. He loves being individual the quality was surprisingly good and very reasonably priced. His mates all want them but my boy is reluctant to tell them.

Samson Hosiery ® FUNKY SOCKS FOOTBALL FUTSAL SOCK KID WOMEN MEN COLOR (Medium 3 - 6, Shark Attack)
Offered by Samson Hosiery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 22 Jan. 2014

Xcessor Triple Flange Conical Replacement Silicone Earbuds 4 Pairs (Set of 8 Pieces). Compatible With Most In Ear Headphone Brands. Size: LARGE. Black
Offered by Accessory Department

5.0 out of 5 stars ear buds, 13 Dec. 2013
I have MEElectronics S6 Sport-Fi Noise Isolating Memory Wire In-Ear Headphones and managed to lose a bud on a bike ride. These buds are perfect and at the moment seem to fit onto the ear pieces more tightly then the originals. Better sound quality too.

Centurion Rucking Shield - Blue, Club
Centurion Rucking Shield - Blue, Club

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves my ageing body, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Centurion Rucking Shield (Sports)
Price was great, delivered in time and has stood up to quite a good beating by my 10 year old. What more can I say apart from the bruising on my body has started to diminish so everyone is happy.

Optimum Tribal Training Rugby Ball - Yellow/Black, 4 UK
Optimum Tribal Training Rugby Ball - Yellow/Black, 4 UK
Offered by BuySend

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a rugby ball, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Optimum Tribal Ball (Sports)
Its a ball what more can you say? Not good enough to play a match at Twickenham but good enough and cheep enough for a nine year old to practice with. Yes you need to inflate it but come on what do you expect.