Profile for Katrien > Reviews

Content by Katrien

Katrien "Katrien" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Krühlstein® 1 tier jewelry, bracelet, necklace,watch display/stand holder t-bar - black
Offered by Kruhlstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov 2014
Perfect transaction. Arrived quickly, great product, great price. Will purchase again if I need another!

Vktech Plastic Folding Stable Durable Wig Hair Hat Cap Display Holder Stand Tool (Black)
Offered by vktech-HK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this, 9 Oct 2014
Very pleased with this. Bought to display hats and it does the job. Very inexpensive, yet a lot more sturdy than I was expecting.
Fast shipping considering where it had to travel from and can't fault in any way. Super buy!

Addi 20 cm/ 3.5 mm Circular Knitting Needle, Gold Cords
Addi 20 cm/ 3.5 mm Circular Knitting Needle, Gold Cords

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct 2014
Great needles, comfortable to use, fast shipping, highly recommend.

100 Animal Print Zebra Design Paper Bags 125mm x 175mm - 5" x 7"
100 Animal Print Zebra Design Paper Bags 125mm x 175mm - 5" x 7"
Offered by Bag It Plastics Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct 2014
Great value, fast delivery, perfect for use at craft fairs!

I Spy with my Little Eye- Under the Sea (Eye Spy)
I Spy with my Little Eye- Under the Sea (Eye Spy)
by Edward Gibbs

5.0 out of 5 stars ... version my son over-used/over-loved and so we were very pleased to find this copy was in hardback, 3 July 2014
This was a replacement for a paperback version my son over-used/over-loved and so we were very pleased to find this copy was in hardback. My son is 19 months old now and has had a copy of this book since he was 9 months and still loves it and reads it every day. Not only is it educational but the illustrations are beautiful and it's a fun book to play with.

Freelogix Polished Solid Steel Doming Anvil Bench Block 2.5 x 2.5 x 1inch
Freelogix Polished Solid Steel Doming Anvil Bench Block 2.5 x 2.5 x 1inch
Offered by Hot UK Stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little buy, 3 Dec 2013
This mini bench block is perfect for my small-scale jewellery business. Great price and does the job. Very pleased with my purchase, it arrived very quickly and the shipping wasn't costly considering its weight.

Big Barn Farm - Double Pack [DVD]
Big Barn Farm - Double Pack [DVD]
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Great., 3 Nov 2013
Was a good buy as my son would happily watch over and over again but I was a little dissappointed as there was nothing new on the dvd to the tv episodes. However we can now take Big Barn Farm with us to Grandmas or watch in a different room on laptop when dada is watching boring football.

In the Night Garden Large Talking Igglepiggle soft toy
In the Night Garden Large Talking Igglepiggle soft toy
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely, 3 Nov 2013
The little look on my baby boys face when he saw his favorite tv character was priceless. He absolutely loves it. Only problem is I'm going to have to buy Upsy Daisy and Makka Pakka now!

60 Second Promise : Full Body Fat Burn [DVD]
60 Second Promise : Full Body Fat Burn [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars been doing this for 2 weeks and I really notice the difference!, 3 Nov 2013
I love my new bottom and toned thighs!

Some of the exercises are easy and some are extremely traumatic. After 2 weeks I am still haven't managed the advanced or the full dvd in one go but I really have noticed a difference and got my first complement yesterday.

I had pre eclampsia and an emergency cesarean section approx a year ago and only now have I felt up to exercising and wanted to loose the baby weight from a year of immobility so I purchased this and I am so pleased I did. I had toyed with a few different dvds but decided on this one as it claimed rapid results.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn't have too much time and wants RAPID RESULTS!

Vodafone VF354 Pay as you go Handset - Black/Grey Champagne Silver
Vodafone VF354 Pay as you go Handset - Black/Grey Champagne Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars Emergency replacement, 1 Oct 2013
Did the job as an emergency replacement for one that had been wrecked by my baby son! Very cheap, call and txt and internet if need but it's not ideal for the long-term and I was sent the wrong charger (luckily I had another that fitted.)

Page: 1 | 2