Profile for Magic Man > Reviews

Content by Magic Man

Magic Man

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hands Free Dog Lead Belt by Arcadian, Comes With a FREE BUNGEE EXTENDER Worth £6.99! Perfect for Running, Jogging, Hiking and Walking. Premium Quality Shock Absorbing Lead and Adjustable Waist Belt, Both with High Visibility Reflective Stitching.

1.0 out of 5 stars I am extremely disappointed with the product which has certainly not lived up ..., 8 Mar. 2016
Not at all impressed by this product. I bought this for my female Rotweiller, she weighs 34Kg so I expected the belt and lead would live up to the product description - "Our premium bungee significantly helps with dogs that pull on the lead and this leash can take up to 60kg!". On my first use of the product one of the two metal rings used to attach the leash broke and the bungee extender frayed revealing the rubber cord beneath which then also began to split and snap. The only part of the product that has remained intact is the shock absorbing lead. I am extremely disappointed with the product which has certainly not lived up to my expectations and is in my view a complete waste of money.

Essex Boys: The Final Word: No More Myths, No More Lies...the Definitive Story
Essex Boys: The Final Word: No More Myths, No More Lies...the Definitive Story
by Bernard O'Mahoney

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of time and money, 19 Jan. 2016
O'Mahoney has lived off the back of the Rettendon murders for the past 20 years. From day one he has 'bigged up' himself and the part he played in the firm. The book is full of inaccuracies, speculation and is extremely biased. This book throws up nothing new and is just a rehash of many other books on the subject by the same author.

Boriyuan New HD 1920*1080 Spy Camera Glasses 1080P Camera Recorder Hidden Eyewear DVR Video Recorder Cam Camcorder
Offered by Boriyuan Leather Co., LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed. I fully charged the item as per instructions, 15 Nov. 2015
Very disappointed. I fully charged the item as per instructions, inserted my SD card and got just over 1 minute of video. I recharged but didn't try to use it until the following day. The following morning there was no charge in the battery. In short, the device does not hold its charge and does not operate. A cheap piece of imported rubbish that is available directly from the wholesaler for a third of the price. I guess a cheap price gets you cheap goods.

Deeper Fishfinder (FLDP-04) with UK Wall adapter and Car charger
Deeper Fishfinder (FLDP-04) with UK Wall adapter and Car charger

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great piece of kit and one that I will take ..., 6 Sept. 2015
What a great piece of kit and one that I will take on all future fishing trips.

Firstly, it's easy to get up and running, charging is simple and connects easily to my Galaxy Edge 6 as well as my HTC M8. Range has proved to be good. I only fish on lakes and this gadget is pretty accurate when tested on lakes I've previously mapped. Easily getting 100 m range.

Using a smart phone app rather than a separate receiver is a stroke of genius and keeps the cost to well below £200.

I've had no problems with water seeping inside and it's certainly watertight. Battery life is impressive and it's easy to charge.

Certainly a great purchase and for what you are paying this is great value.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2016 10:15 AM BST

It's Okay to be Alone: A hands on guide to coping with canine separation anxiety

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful!, 20 Mar. 2015
It was very interesting reading this and had some useful and practical tips on how to deal with separation anxiety in dogs. My partner and I are looking forward to putting it all into practice! Definitely worth while.

Stop Pull Front Leading Harness fitting dogs weighing between (12 - 23 lbs (5 - 10kg) Girth Size 15- 21 ins (38 - 53 cms) COFFEE BEAN
Offered by Chippers School For Dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars Super easy to put on and take off and is ..., 28 Jan. 2015
An absolute miracle.My 1 year old rescue Rottweiler had received no training and always pulled on the lead, walks could sometimes be difficult.I tried other methods but none produced the desired results She took to this harness immediately and the results were instant.She stopped pulling from the moment I first took her out in her new harness. Walks are now a real pleasure and it has also contributed greatly in other areas of her training.

Super easy to put on and take off and is very easily adjustable to ensure a correct and comfortable fit. It appears to be very well made and the addition of reflective material at key locations is a great addition.

My dog loves it and we would most definitely recommend this product to any dog owner.

Generic LED Multimedia Projector with DVD Player - 480x320, 20 Lumens, 100:1 DHL Shipping
Offered by HwintAE

2.0 out of 5 stars Prepare to be disappointed, 11 Jan. 2014
The price seemed too good to be true, and I really should have known better.

Firstly, in order for the projected image to be watchable you will need to ensure your room is in total darkness; 2o lumens projected light is simply not powerful enough to display a clear image, any external light and it is not watchable at all.

Focus and zoom leave a lot to be desired too, the larger image you try and project the less detailed it becomes and at maximum resolution the image becomes quite blurred and hard to get and keep in focus.

Sound quality and volume are not great either and to achieve decent volume level then external speakers will be needed. To me the sound output seemed very 'tinny'.

Overall this is a cheap and cheerful product that does not perform well and is a real waste of money. I will be investing in a more expensive and more powerful model from a reputable manufacturer and in future won't let myself fall for the 'too good to be true price' with what is ultimately a false economy.

Lot of 6 x CE4 eGo Electronic Cigarette Atomizer - 1.6ml (no Nicotine and Tobacco)
Offered by SPECIAL DEAL

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value - Happy Vaping, 29 Nov. 2013
My first surprise was that these arrived from China within 4 days of ordering, most of the time it takes at least two weeks for international orders to arrive. My second surprise was that these clearomisers are actually quite well made. Each has a long, reasonably thick wick which absorbs e-liquids well and they don't appear to leak. The only draw back is that it does not appear that you can take them apart to clean or replace the atomizer/coil - but for the price paid they are in reality disposable once they stop working.

I have tried the clearomisers on two different batteries (eGo CE4 1100Ma & the Aqwa Square iTaste V3 variable voltage) and achieved consistent results with both. Vapour produced depends on the e-liquid used but the results were similar to any other single wick single coil clearomiser - Unlike some other less expensive disposable clearomisers this leaves no unpleasant plastic taste in your mouth as the unit withstands the heat generated from the coil very well - I've had other models where the plastic has actually got too hot and started to melt.

These may not be quite as good as a double coil, twin wick such as the Aqua Clear DC, but more than satisfactory.

Overall I am impressed by the quality and the service from the seller I purchased them from and would certainly buy them again.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead on Arrival, 23 Nov. 2013
After waiting almost 3 weeks for the item to arrive from China I was extremely disappointed that the item failed to work. When plugged in it my computer reported that the drive needed to be formatted and then proceeded to tell me there was no card in the drive. This was despite a fully working micro SD card being inserted. After trying the device on a total of 4 different computers running a variety of operating systems and trying 3 different micro SD Cards I contacted the seller who did process an immediate refund.

The Fourth Order: A Novel
The Fourth Order: A Novel

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful read, 13 Nov. 2013
This is the second novel I have read by this author and it will be the last. Poor sentence construction and a real lack of credible story line and characters put this in the class of a 'third rate read'. I really wish I hadn't wasted my money. I can't even donate it to a charity shop as I bought the digital version.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3