Profile for jo2806 > Reviews

Content by jo2806

jo2806

Invero® 3300mAh Rechargeable External Protective Battery Case Cover with Stand Feature for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 (Black)
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely, 31 Oct 2013
Bought it for the phone as a back up battery and it doesn't disappoint. Takes a while to recharge the battery pack but it quickly charges your phone on the go. Definitely recommend.

Sitting Among The Eskimos
Sitting Among The Eskimos

5.0 out of 5 stars An uplifting read, 30 Oct 2013
I chose the book because of the Scottish connection and was pleased to get more than I bargained for. The storyline is one of survival and feels very true to life; there are serious bits, sad bits and bits that will make you howl with laughter! There aren't many books that I will read more than once but I've been through this one a few times and it still makes me giggle. I'm a mature student myself now and Lizzie helps me through it! Full of inspiration, She's a wee gem :)

Portable iPhone 5 2200mAh Juice Battery Power Pack External Case and Rechargeable Extended Backup Charger Case - Black
Offered by BXT-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 4 Oct 2013
I bought this so I would have extra battery support when out and about. The case fits like a glove and the product does exactly what it says, it charges your phone. Genius, love it!