Profile for coulbeckb@aol.com > Reviews

Content by coulbeckb@aol.com

coulbeckb@aol.com (Grimsby,Lincolnshire England.)

Masterplug Indoor Power 8-Gang Extension Lead One Master-Socket Two Slave-Sockets and Two Permanantl (Old Version)

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Idea pity it doesn't work!, 3 Oct. 2012
On my second unit: first one failed after a couple of weeks, second one actually managed two months! I will attempt to use help-line to correct failure if I succeed I will let you all know. My advice use a manual device - turn it off yourself.

The Dog Listener: Learning the Language of Your Best Friend
The Dog Listener: Learning the Language of Your Best Friend
by Monty Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars This book should be compulsory for all Dog owners!, 26 Jan. 2001
I read the book in one day, finding I could not put it down,within hours of putting the advice into practice my two large dogs were calmer and less noisy,days down the road we no longer get "mugged" when we come home,still putting the advice into practice its so simple,and have purchased 2 more copies for fellow dog lovers,one of whom has a 10 week old German Shepherd, the other who has 3 hooligans,one in particular was "taking over",both friends are delighted with the change in their Dogs if I was rich I would buy dozens for all my dog loving pals,well done to Jan,the book did make me cry more than once however! Denise Coulbeck,Grimsby,Lincs.