Profile for J. E. Fraser > Reviews

Content by J. E. Fraser

J. E. Fraser "Timboc Clock" (united Kingdom)

Love Is Wicked
Love Is Wicked

5.0 out of 5 stars These girls are Bad 2 Da Bone, 1 April 2009
This review is from: Love Is Wicked (Audio CD)
Let me give you an actual review of this album un like the guy above or below me.

This album is sooooooooooo Good every track on here is excelenta! the first track Get that clear is a perfect way to open a album with the banging beats you can dance or wine to. The first word you hear when you listen to the album is Konvict and even though he's a bit annoying cuz he's everywhere and you never stop hearing of him you know the girls are in the right hands music wise but not promotion because well sadly this album diddn't really get the promotion it desurved but then againe how many other artists don't get good promotion (Cough! Cough! Michelle williams). Hopefully with there new single Bad 2 Da Bone they will get more attention and promotion but that song i don't think has anything on any of the tracks on this album as the song really only consists of two verse's repeated twice oh and the chorus.

Love is wicked has to be the best song on here if only they would have included the 1st origanal version of the song as a bouns track because i personal prefer that one but thats because i heard it before the single version. U and Me is another great track it will keep you thinking of you'r loved one while listing and singing alone. The album has the right mix of sounds and beats i can't wait for the new album but sadly it may be a rerelease of this album with the new single added in apparently.

Other great brick and lace song's not on here:
1. Cry on me
2. Repent
3. Bad boy feat bounty hunter

Human
Human

5.0 out of 5 stars Superwoman in Disguse, 1 April 2009
This review is from: Human (Audio CD)
This album is just brilliant from the Definition to Fall. I have all the previous album and i was disapontied with Afrodisac compared to Full Moon. I also have the Best of which don't know why i got it just a stupid impulse buy anyway Human. The best song has to be Piano Man and the song I don't like has to be Long distance but I do love how the end of Piano man takes you into Long Distance. Even though i don't like the track I don't jump up to change it so it's an album for me which I can listen to right till the final track and how many of them make me do that.
Humam is a great track just reminding us of how we arn't all perfect and have our flaws wow it's actually depresing lol.
Sorry for the Bad spelling on this review and the others fro that manner.

Still Da Baddest
Still Da Baddest
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars She a Hot Commodity, 1 April 2009
This review is from: Still Da Baddest (Audio CD)
I love trina she is one of the best female rappers out there. I have all the previous album's with Dimond Princess being the best but this could knock that off the top spot. Sadley the edition that i bought dosn't have the 3 bonus tracks but i have them downloaded somewhere which i think all of theses album's should have as there are only 11 tracks as the first is a dum unessesery intro this should have been taken out and Still the baddest pushed foward to the first track as it just opens the album brilliantley for me this is the ultimate trina track. The other good tracks have to be hot commodity, clear it out, i got a bottle, look back at me which is just filty, single againe and killing you ho*s (there is a faster better version of this song out there somewhere). The worst song on here has to be Stop Traffic with Pitbull so bad also I got a thing for you the second single with Keyshia cole. I wanted this song to be so good but was so disaponted. Probbley 2 of my favorit singers/rappers together on one song which i feel trys to recapture here we go againe with Ms' Kelly Rowland. Mabey that's because i prefere Trina when she's rapping fast because isn't that what she does best!

Here are the bouns tracks they are worth getting with the album apart from 'I got a problem' it's just rubbish

01 Crash My Party
02 I Got A Problem (Feat. Plies, Chris J)
03 Lame

The Declaration
The Declaration
Offered by simply-well-priced

3.0 out of 5 stars What the...., 1 April 2009
This review is from: The Declaration (Audio CD)
Ok i bought this album because i own the Ashanti, Chapter 2 and Concrete rose which are all realy cool album's and i heard the first single from this album which is The way that i love and i completely loved this song as soon as i herad it also The title track Declaration is really good aswell and mabey Good Good but thats being genoroues but apart from that the rest of the album is dull and slow. At least their isn't anymore of those anoying skits like on the previous album i actually don't mind the Intro on this album. People may say that her vocie has matured but that dosn't mean the songs are any good. I know when her next album comes out i will definatley buy it as long as it isn't a single collection or best of album i think she's due one after 4 main album's forget the remix collection what the hell was that. They are just a waste of money if you already own all the albums that the song are from.

Best 3 tracks from the previous albums have to be: