Profile for K. Rogers > Reviews

Content by K. Rogers

K. Rogers (UK)

Qualcast Panther 30 Hand Powered Cylinder Lawnmower (30 cm Cutting Width) (Old Version) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 3 Jun 2013
Noisy, though I guess all lawn mowers are, but easy to assemble, small enough to fit in our tiny shed and does the job very very well

Inglenook, All Black Brush & Shovel Set
Inglenook, All Black Brush & Shovel Set
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but teeny tiny!, 3 Jun 2013
A great purchase, although a lot smaller than i thought it would be! In hindsight that was fine, and what more would you expect for the price. Very nice

GAGS Pink Dual Zipped Anti Shock Water Resistant Neoprene Sleeve / Case / Pouch for 11.6 inch Netbook / Webbook / Laptop / Mini Notebook
Offered by Laptop Kit UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little case, 21 Jun 2011
Great little case for my work laptop. Quite thick material so gives it all the protection it needs in my handbag.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not for an adult!, 24 Aug 2010
I bought this as a day pack for walking and I'm not sure if it stiplates anywhere on the description but it is most definitely not for adults! Although its a perfect size and the straps are very comfy, they are too close together at the top and rubbed my neck/shoulders after a couple of hours use.
Great, but not for anyone bigger than an average sized early teenager!

Things I Want My Daughters to Know
Things I Want My Daughters to Know
by Elizabeth Noble

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 24 Aug 2010
A brilliant book, definitely going on my favourite list. Buy it if you want a good cry, adn I can't believe all of the reviewers who said they didn't, do you not have a mother?!
Its got some really funny bits in too though and I thought some really liable characters; surely we can all relate with them all at some point in our lives. Loved it.

Time Out Shortlist New York 2010
Time Out Shortlist New York 2010
by Time Out Guides Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 14 April 2010
Not much else to ay really, it was "really useful"!
I'm a Time Out fan anyway and this is certainly a useful little book with some great tips.

Black Laptop Neoprene Sleeve ~ 17.4" / Widescreen ~ Carry Handle (To fit laptop size 12" x 16")
Offered by World of Data Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it say on the tin, 14 April 2010
A ittle lighter/thinner material than I would have liked but you pay for what you get.
Did fit a 17inch laptop very well, possibly even the power cable will fit in too. Excellent for what I wanted it for.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2011 1:19 PM BST

One Thing Led to Another
One Thing Led to Another
by Katy Regan

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 30 Mar 2010
Really funny, frank account, and I think because you know it happened to her (not all the details) its a really good story and you can imagine it being real.

One Fifth Avenue
One Fifth Avenue
by Candace Bushnell

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably my favourite book ever...., 11 Mar 2010
This review is from: One Fifth Avenue (Paperback)
Absolutely fantastic. I love the storyline, the group of characters and as a MASSIVE fan of NYC, it was just perfect. I'm a huge fan of SATC and Lipstick Jungle (bring it back!!!) so had an inckling I would enjoy this book, and I did.

27 Dresses [DVD] [2008]
27 Dresses [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Katherine Heigl
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly disappointed!, 11 Mar 2010
This review is from: 27 Dresses [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I thought I'd love it, but it was only OK.... I expect more from Katherine!