Profile for Mrs Christine A Beck > Reviews

Content by Mrs Christine ...

Mrs Christine A Beck

Page: 1 | 2
Fitbit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Burgundy
Fitbit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Burgundy

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformed our life in terms of regular exercise and awareness ..., 15 Nov. 2014
Transformed our life in terms of regular exercise and awareness of how much or little exercise is achieved per day. My husband and one of my daughters also have one and the friendly competition works well to keep us all trying to be active.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good little machine, 20 May 2014
I wanted something small and light that I could take to our holiday apartment to clean the carpets on a regular basis. It worked well but as other reviews indicate it would not be able to do a lot of heavy duty work. It is a quite tricky to clean the tanks out afterwards but otherwise did what I wanted.

Adjustable Easy Folding Lightweight Trekking Hiking Walking Stick Cane Handle
Adjustable Easy Folding Lightweight Trekking Hiking Walking Stick Cane Handle
Offered by The Warehouse Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as advertised - at an excellent price, 20 May 2014
Very good price, The walking stick was light collapsible but did the job well. I am glad that I didn't buy a much more expensive one,

The Secret Keeper
The Secret Keeper

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book - exciting t the end, 20 May 2014
This review is from: The Secret Keeper (Kindle Edition)
A really good book, with plenty of intrigue and unexpected developments. It was compelling and hard to put down which became much worse towards the end

The Kabul Beauty School
The Kabul Beauty School

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, compulsive reading, 1 Jan. 2014
I really enjoyed this book, with its insight into life in Afghanistan especially for women. It was a compelling and easy to read.

LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
Offered by Buy It Wise

5.0 out of 5 stars A great hit with my 3 year old grandson, 1 Jan. 2014
It was easy to programme on the computer to personalise it for him. It arrived on time and was as described and appears well made.

The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul
The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul

5.0 out of 5 stars A good compulsive read, 3 July 2013
I really enjoyed this book, especially the life in Afghanastan linked to the impact of being a stranger in an unsettled country.

iPad for Seniors In Easy Steps 2nd Edition, covers iOS 6
iPad for Seniors In Easy Steps 2nd Edition, covers iOS 6
by Nick Vandome

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and logical, 3 July 2013
I bought this for my mother, who at nearly 80 has been given an iPad. It arrived promptly and looks as if it will fit the bill as a reference guide that is laid out in easy chunk size steps in an easy to understand way.

Coverdry Childs Car Seat Protector, Grey
Coverdry Childs Car Seat Protector, Grey

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and ineffective, 3 July 2013
I felt that the price £7.99 for a very small pad that didn't even cover the car seat was very expensive. I am at a loss why no-one makes a product for use with the older car seats that do not have their own harness.

Croydex Hygiene-n-Clean Anti-Bacterial Adult and Child Toilet Seat/ Detachable Shild Seat, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Very practical, 3 July 2013
Excellent design, easy to clean and good quality. Magnet catch to hold child seat in place when not required is well designed. A little tricky to fit on our toilet which is a fairly standard clos couple style approx. 10 years old. I will be buying 2 more for use.

Page: 1 | 2