Profile for Mrs. Carey Gardner > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Carey Gardner

Mrs. Carey Gardner "Carey" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Lick the Spoon Personalised Marshmallow Tower with Chocolate Cake
Lick the Spoon Personalised Marshmallow Tower with Chocolate Cake
Offered by Lick the Spoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice change from a birthday cake, 16 Nov 2014
Ordered for my daughters birthday, it was personalised for her. Nice change from a birthday cake, great centrepiece and delicious.

ghd IV Salon Styler
ghd IV Salon Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine, 28 Aug 2014
My daughter loves her GHD's , I read some reviews about fakes...I visited the GHD website and put in the serial numbers for the guarantee - no problems so obviously genuine. Haven't used them yet, but her previous pair which she had three years ago are still working fine, just needed a spare.

Butler's Grove Santa's Pants Special Chutney Rudolph's Relish
Butler's Grove Santa's Pants Special Chutney Rudolph's Relish

5.0 out of 5 stars just ordered x 3 of these, my main concern ..., 14 Aug 2014
just ordered x 3 of these, my main concern was the use by date- well into 2016 if anyone else was wondering.
as described

Bulaggi Womens Top-Handle Bag 29540.10 Black
Bulaggi Womens Top-Handle Bag 29540.10 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 8 Aug 2014
Gorgeous,
My expectations weren't high for the price I paid, but on arrival beautifully packed, fantastic quality and looks expensive, have to say I'm delighted, looking out for other bags by Bulaggi now.

NEW Genuine Glass Replacement Back for Apple iPhone 4S Rear Battery Cover Case (IPHONE 4S, WHITE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Jan 2014
Brilliant, saved us loads of dosh after my daughter dropped her iphone 4, no difficulty fitting and it came with a little tool, some said a problem with blurring of the camera, there was a little strip of clear tape over that area which I suppose could have caused that problem, so look out for that.wouldnt hesitate to recommend

Gwynedd Confectioners Spare Chocolate Christmas Tree Bulbs 95 g (Pack of 3)
Gwynedd Confectioners Spare Chocolate Christmas Tree Bulbs 95 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, 25 Jan 2014
Got these on offer, think they were reduced since they had some damage ( I bought several packs and they all had broken bits) if I had paid full price would have been miffed, wasn't able to give them as gifts as planned but for the price I paid chalked it down to experience.

Waxx Rock Without Fly Men's Boxers White Medium
Waxx Rock Without Fly Men's Boxers White Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, nicely packaged., 25 Jan 2014
Got these in the Black Friday deals, they came in a gift cylinder which was handy as they were stocking fillers for my son. He was delighted.

Spode Christmas Tree Serving Platter
Spode Christmas Tree Serving Platter
Offered by Park-Promotions

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Christmas Design, 25 Jan 2014
Always love dressing my christmas table and when I saw this crockery had to have it, bought x 2 dinner sets and the turkey platter, and plan additions for other elements. Arrived safely, well packaged, nice quality.

Pia Rossini Arianna Women's Beret Cappuccino/Mink One Size
Pia Rossini Arianna Women's Beret Cappuccino/Mink One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 25 Jan 2014
Lovely set, good quality, and look great, got them in the Black Friday deals half price but I think they would be worth the full asking price -so delighted with the purchase.

Peter Jones PJ8516 Men's Socks Scarlet Size 11 to 14
Peter Jones PJ8516 Men's Socks Scarlet Size 11 to 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if you have a yeti for a son!, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Peter Jones Men's Socks (Apparel)
Buy these for my son who has a larger shoe size (13) they are always well received and look great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6