Profile for Erika Abs > Reviews

The Expectant Dad's Survival Guide: Everything You Need to Know
The Expectant Dad's Survival Guide: Everything You Need to Know
by Rob Kemp

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money., 22 April 2014
Very basic and common sense info. Would not buy again.
My husband found it super boring and stopped reading after chapter 2.

Lonely Planet Thailand's Islands & Beaches (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Thailand's Islands & Beaches (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

3.0 out of 5 stars OK guide, lacks info on smaller and remote islands, 22 April 2014
Used this guide for our 3 week trip around Thailand. Ok guide but very superficial and contained little information on remote and less touristy islands. Online research gave us much more info than the book.
Good info on Bangkok and Phi Phi.

Babymoov Baby Monitor Digital Green
Babymoov Baby Monitor Digital Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !, 22 April 2014
Works beautifully at long distances ! Very impressed and happy with this purchase.
Perfect size, fits in you pocket. Nice design.

hauck Torro Buggy (Black)
hauck Torro Buggy (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars It' OK ! Overall, good product but would not buy again - Not very easy to manouver, 22 April 2014
We just bought this stroller for a summer trip to Thailand since we were looking for a lightweight and easy foldable option.
I have done a lot of research on the available options in the market and was really keen on the Mountain Buggy Nano, however, I took my baby to a store for a test drive and he did not fit it ! Our 2 year boy is tall and heavy (16 kilos) and usually naps on the stroller.
Since this was my second option, we bought it. Its a good product for the money and it ticks pretty much all what I needed, however, just a bit disappointed since the front wheals are not that easy to manoeuvrer, specially in airports and shopping malls.

Positive items :
* Light footmuff included
* Cup holder
*Very easy to put all the parts together
* Very sturdy grip handles, feels nice when pushing it around
* Pretty good size chair, even for big babies. It is spacious, comfortable and also folds quickly and easily
*Folds almost flat allowing baby to sleep comfortably
*Large canopy with pocket and removable back protection, allowing air to flow on sleeping position.
*Good size basket

Negative:
*Hard to manouver as the front wheals get stuck sometimes.
* No carry on holder when stroller is closed, making it not super easy to carry around.
* Canopy has a plastic window to allow toy to check on baby, however, when fully opened, you cannot close this window to provide darkness to help baby sleep easier.

Overall, good product but would not buy again and would probably spend more money on finding a stroller that provides a smooth ride in all types of surface.

Jo Frost's Confident Toddler Care: The Ultimate Guide to The Toddler Years
Jo Frost's Confident Toddler Care: The Ultimate Guide to The Toddler Years
by Jo Frost

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best of Jo Frost's books :-(, 28 Aug. 2013
I was hopping for a more in depht aprouch on whow to deal with tantrums and other toddler behaviours. Very basic and common sense tips that did not add too much to my knowlege. Desapointed :-(

"In the Womb" Life's Precious First Journey (UK PAL)(region 2)(2005) - The Ultimate Pregnancy Companion
Dvd ~ Dilly Barlow

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this video !, 28 Aug. 2013
Great video ! Very usefull and explanantory ! It was fun to what week by week our baby's development. Beautifully made. A must for first time parents. I'm saving mine to watch again on my next pregancy. Definatelly recomend :-)

Clippasafe Roller Blind (2-Pack)
Clippasafe Roller Blind (2-Pack)
Offered by New Health Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great !, 28 Aug. 2013
Nice price and product. Bought the set of two since we needed for both my car and my husbands. Very satisfied with it

OXO Tot Bottle Brush with Teat Cleaner and Stand (Green)
OXO Tot Bottle Brush with Teat Cleaner and Stand (Green)
Offered by RF Trading

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok ! Not super !, 28 Aug. 2013
Does the job, looks nice in the kitchen. I have been using mine for 6 months and still works.
The brush holder is great.

Munchkin Microwave Steriliser Bags
Munchkin Microwave Steriliser Bags

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 Aug. 2013
Good product, however, the bag is not too big so you can only use for 1 botlle at a time.
I like the Medella better since it's bigger and you can save time and energy by using it for more botles and pacifiers at once.

Anywayup Junior Beaker (250 ml, Green)
Anywayup Junior Beaker (250 ml, Green)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice learing cup !, 28 Aug. 2013
We used this cup for aprox 2 months for teaching my 14 months old baby to sip. Just love the concept :-)
When dropping in the floor, there is a bit of water splashing but not too bad. Great to have in a baby bag since liquids do not leak out.
I bouth also the toddler cup which is just the same with removable handles. Would definatelly recomend.
It thought my son to drink properlly and now he does not need it anymore.

Page: 1 | 2