Profile for Mr. Thomas C. Chatterley > Reviews

Content by Mr. Thomas C. ...

Mr. Thomas C. Chatterley "tomleire" (Lamplugh, Cumbria, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Draper 57547 Fence Wire Tensioning Tool
Draper 57547 Fence Wire Tensioning Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars ... kit for any fencing job - this one works brilliantly!, 7 Jun. 2015
An essential piece of kit for any fencing job - this one works brilliantly!

3.15mm Galvanised Line Wire 10kg. Fencing straining tension 10 gauge.Steel Metal Tensioning wire
Offered by Suregreen Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A sensible sized coil, the ones available from farm ..., 7 Jun. 2015
A sensible sized coil, the ones available from farm suppliers are 25 kg in weight and this makes them difficult to manage for a "domestic" fencing job!

Juice 8400 mAh Weekender Emergency Power Battery Charger for iPod and iPhone - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great portable charger for the newer iPhones/Pads and any other item that uses a micro USB input for charging., 11 Mar. 2015
Simply brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

Last Hours on Everest: The gripping story of Mallory and Irvine's fatal ascent
Last Hours on Everest: The gripping story of Mallory and Irvine's fatal ascent
by Graham Hoyland

3.0 out of 5 stars Whilst there's some new information about the Mallory/Irving tragedy, ..., 11 Mar. 2015
Whilst there's some new information about the Mallory/Irving tragedy, especially from the author's family and personal experiences, there's also a lot of repetative stuff here too, which I found disappointing.

MJK - Davies Mens Jacket - Black - Small
MJK - Davies Mens Jacket - Black - Small
Offered by Kapray_Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Mar. 2015
My son like it very much!

Bob Dylan Greatest Hits
Bob Dylan Greatest Hits
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Bob Dylan Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Good stuff, a nice compilation.

Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Violet/White, Small
Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Violet/White, Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better!, 11 Mar. 2015
Poor battery life let this sports watch down!

Racing Hard
Racing Hard
by William Fotheringham

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Racing Hard (Paperback)
A good summary-type read of some of the best articles written by Will Fotheringham on al matters cycling.

The only reason I didn't give the book 5 stars was because, as a Guardian reader for many years, I had read most, if not all of these articles in the newspaper, when they were first published.

Never the less, I recommend this book highly!

Belkin N Wireless Router with Simple Security Set up for use with a Cable (DSL) Modem only (F5D8236uk4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin N Wireless Router, 9 Nov. 2010
The Belkin N wireless router is a well specced and highly reliable component.

I bought the router to replace a D-Link router which has begun to malfunction. At first, during the set-up, I was a bit stumped by the "N" protocol of the router, as my PC and Laptop were set-up to run the "G" standard. However, once I re-set my PC and Laptop all went well thereafter.

The router is way faster than the previous one I owned and I can thoroughly recommend it.

The Source Waboba Ball (Colours & Styles May Vary)
The Source Waboba Ball (Colours & Styles May Vary)
Offered by Urban Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Waboba Ball, 28 Sept. 2010
I was somewhat sceptical about the claims made about the Waboba Ball, and my son's almost constant clamouring for one almost put us off buying one!!

However, once we bought the ball we were amazed at how it bounced on water - just like skimming a stone, but much better and very predictable. We live in The Lake District and during the summer evenings we would go to the nearest lake to us, where my son would swim out from the shore and we would throw the ball to and from him, for what seemed like ages.

All great fun and highly recommended!!

Page: 1 | 2