Profile for Mairi > Reviews

Wooden Alphabet Craft Letters - Letter B, Height 37mm x Depth 6mm
Offered by Pink Pineapple Design
Price: 1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Cute little letter. Shame I misread the sizing - I was looking for a much larger letter !

1 X 5L CLINIC ACE VERY STRONG PROFESSIONAL GLYPHOSATE WEEDKILLER
1 X 5L CLINIC ACE VERY STRONG PROFESSIONAL GLYPHOSATE WEEDKILLER
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd
Price: 34.60

5.0 out of 5 stars It arrived promptly. It took a couple of days ..., 12 July 2014
It arrived promptly. It took a couple of days for the weeds to be affected after application. However treated areas are still weed free - now two weeks later.

Commando
Commando
by Christopher Terrill
Price: 7.19

4.0 out of 5 stars He thoroughly enjoyed this book and had read it in a couple ..., 7 July 2014
This review is from: Commando (Paperback)
I bought this for my son - who's not a prolific reader. He thoroughly enjoyed this book and had read it in a couple of days. He would recommend it.

Lovetoenvy Ladies Nurse Work Carer Keep Fit Trousers (20, Navy)
Lovetoenvy Ladies Nurse Work Carer Keep Fit Trousers (20, Navy)
Offered by Lovetoenvy
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Navy trousers, 17 Jun 2014
I wanted a pair of navy trousers that were not too tight - I need to be able to move easily in them. At the moment they look tidy - I haven' t washed and worn them a lot.

Ladies Womens Plus Size Three Quarter Sleeve Round Neck Tunic
Ladies Womens Plus Size Three Quarter Sleeve Round Neck Tunic
Offered by Curvylicious

4.0 out of 5 stars Long length tunic, 17 Jun 2014
It's loose and the material is not too thick. It will be a nice summer top. I like the 3/4 sleeves.

JetBoil - Zip Lightweight Cooking System
JetBoil - Zip Lightweight Cooking System
Offered by Vertical Extreme
Price: 63.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Jetboil cooking system, 25 May 2014
We bought this for our son. He says it is brilliant. It heats water quickly even in fairly extreme conditions. It's light and compact.

Cornerstone
Cornerstone
Price: 11.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Cornerstone, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cornerstone (Audio CD)
Another amazing uplifting Hillsong CD. I have played it constantly since I bought it. I thoroughly recommend it.
Buy it!

Artists' White Masking Fluid 60ml
Artists' White Masking Fluid 60ml
Offered by ArtyKev Art Supplies
Price: 3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 19 Aug 2013
I was so disappointed with this product. I used it on two paintings. Maybe I left it too long before removing it but as I rubbed it off it took a layer of paper off. My painting was ruined. I have used masking fluid before and it did not do the same. I am wary of using it now.

Naturediet Rabbit and Turkey 390 g (Pack of 18)
Naturediet Rabbit and Turkey 390 g (Pack of 18)
Price: 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nature diet dog food, 1 Jun 2013
I think this is excellent dog food. It has improved the health of my dog. We are trying to help him lose weight. Other dog food is rather sloppy and has no substance. This has. His poo has been much more solid and healthier looking.

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 1 Jun 2013
A very sweet story. I like a book that is different. It is a love story about a couple who have been married for a long time. For various reasons their love has been lost and they came to exist together in the same house. Then one day Harold receives a letter. He goes to post a reply and keeps walking. The story chronicles his journey to visit the recipient of the letter. I did not give the book 5 stars as there was part of the story I did not enjoy. I wished the author had not added the many characters that joined Harold on part of his journey. I preferred the musings of Harold on his solitary walk but for one of my friends the accumulation of characters was a welcome break. To say much more would spoil the story. But I would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3