Profile for Mr. Adam P. Morley > Reviews

Content by Mr. Adam P. Morley

Mr. Adam P. Morley

Page: 1 | 2
Snug Pocket Sprung 1000 Coolmax Memory Foam Mattress Double 4ft6 135x190x20cm *2 x FREE Pillows *FREE Delivery *Made in the UK*
Offered by SNUG MATTRESS
Price: 269.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!, 12 Jan 2014
This is the first matress I have bought with my partner, I was a little scepticle about the price and how good it would be compared to other well known more expensive brands, however I shouldn't have, it is excellent, we have had it now for a couple of months and so far I can find nothing wrong with it, I'm not sure if during the summer I will be a little hot as others have said but that is easily rectified by sticking my leg out or throwing the covers off. I would grandly recommend Snug Matress to a friend.

The only thing I would say is that the free pillow although is memory foam it was not for me but I have just gone back to my original pillows so I'm not really that bothered.

The matress is very comfy and supportive and I seriously struggle now to get out of bed in a morning.

Flushed Away  [DVD]
Flushed Away [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kate Winslet
Price: 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Flushed Away [DVD] (DVD)
My son loves this film, we have watched it many times since we bought it, great fun for both adults and kids

Shrek 1-4 Box Set [Blu-ray]
Shrek 1-4 Box Set [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Mike Myers
Offered by Gameseek
Price: 32.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Good box set, 4 April 2013
Should have stopped at 3 films, but the kids still enjoy them all. The first is still the best for me.

Madagascar 1-3 [DVD] [2005]
Madagascar 1-3 [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Ben Stiller
Offered by RAREWAVES
Price: 14.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Good box set, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Madagascar 1-3 [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
The first 2 films are great, the third is a bit over the too but still exciting for the kids

The Iron Giant [DVD] [1999]
The Iron Giant [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston (Voice)
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent movie, 4 April 2013
This review is from: The Iron Giant [DVD] [1999] (DVD)
My son loves this film, it's quite old now but still good to watch with your little ones. We have watched it many times

A Monster in Paris (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD)
A Monster in Paris (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD)
Dvd ~ Adam Goldberg
Price: 4.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant, 4 April 2013
It was ok, but not what I expected, ok is as good as I can say.my son watched it once and has never been off the shelf since!

Netgear 200Mbps Homeplug Powerline Adapter Kit
Netgear 200Mbps Homeplug Powerline Adapter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 4 April 2013
Could not be simpler to install, 5 mins, job done and working. My virgin TiVo box now has a hard wired Internet connection so I can use their ipad app away from my house.

Zyliss No Need To Peel Susi 3 Garlic Press
Zyliss No Need To Peel Susi 3 Garlic Press
Price: 9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jan 2013
Never had a garlic crusher before so have nothing to compare against, but this is very easy to use and clean.

Would recommend to anybody you is looking to buy 1, it does not slice like I believe others do, but I have never needed that function to date so does not bother me.

Wall-E (2-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2008]
Wall-E (2-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Ben Burtt^Elissa Knight^Jeff Garlin
Offered by westworld-
Price: 16.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good film, 6 Jan 2013
I love animated films, I bought this originally for myself before my son was born but the DVD went missing, so I have bought another 1 now my son is 3, he loves it and watches it on average 1-2 times a week.

Rio (DVD + Digital Copy)
Rio (DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Jesse Eisenberg
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 19.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rio (DVD + Digital Copy) (DVD)
The animation is excellent, and all the bright colours, dancing & bits of singing kept my son entertained all the way through.

Page: 1 | 2