Profile for Rosie Sharp > Reviews

Content by Rosie Sharp

Rosie Sharp

The Second Baby Survival Guide: How to stay calm and enjoy life with a new baby and a toddler

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you have a toddler, 11 Mar 2013
I found some useful tips in this book but felt that it was really aimed at those who were pregnant with a young first child. My first is 5 and found that lots of it wasn't relevant.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2013 12:05 PM GMT

Sentence of Marriage (Promises to Keep Book 1)
Sentence of Marriage (Promises to Keep Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 5 Sep 2012
I downloaded this book as it was on the free kindle list and have fallen in love with the series. I find the books impossible to put down and even considered reading and walking to work the other morning!! The relationships within the stories are wonderful and I have to confess that this is the first book that has ever reduced me to tears! Can not recommend them enough!

The Illegal Gardener (The Greek Village Collection. Book 1)
The Illegal Gardener (The Greek Village Collection. Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 26 July 2012
I loved this book! The characters were interesting and believable. I think I read it in three days I just couldn't put it down!

Stylus Pen For iPhone 2G 3G 3GS 4 4S iPod Touch iPad 2 3
Stylus Pen For iPhone 2G 3G 3GS 4 4S iPod Touch iPad 2 3
Offered by FoneM8store

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't arrive, 28 Jun 2010
I ordered this as part of a present for a friend and it never arrived I contacted the seller to advise and was told another one would be sent out, I didn't recieve this either so gave up!