Profile for Juju > Reviews

Content by Juju

Juju

Play Therapy Dimensions Model: A Decision-Making Guide for Integrative Play Therapists
by Lorri Yasenik

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book and I really like the DVD, 10 Jan. 2015
Very good book and I really like the DVD, which comes with it. A very good and clear guide to the Model.

Rogz Catz ReflectoCat Collar, Red
Rogz Catz ReflectoCat Collar, Red

2.0 out of 5 stars I liked the adjustable safety buckle according to the cats weight, 10 Jan. 2015
I bought this item about three weeks ago and had to throw it today. If you have a cat, which is scratching its collar, then you might as well not bother. The collar has a reflective sticker, which will come off, if your cat is scratching it. The collars reflective sticker was totally gone and threats were hanging of it, so I decided to get rid of it. Shame, as I quite licked the color. However, I liked the adjustable safety buckle according to the cats weight. Will have to find a new one now......

Schleich Farmer Figure
Schleich Farmer Figure
Offered by GASCHers

5.0 out of 5 stars figurine, 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Schleich Farmer Figure (Toy)
Very accurate and authentic figurine. You can even take the pig out of the farmers arm. Really like it. Thanks

Eucerin Dry Skin Intensive Hand Cream 5% Urea with Lactate 75ml
Eucerin Dry Skin Intensive Hand Cream 5% Urea with Lactate 75ml
Offered by UK Pharmacy Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand cream, 20 Mar. 2013
I love this cream. It is the best hand cream I have ever bought for my dry hands. After searching for ages and going through all the cheap creams, I'm pleased that I have found such an effective cream. It really gets rid of any dry skin and is absorbed quickly.
Very fats delivery.