Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Kindle Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Establishment: And how they get away with it
The Establishment: And how they get away with it

5.0 out of 5 stars If this book was compulsory reading in school ..., 17 Jan. 2015
Just imagine students learning the truth about the country they live in. Teaching this, rather than the number of wives a sixteenth century man had, would change society in ways a political party never could. School leavers would demand a fair share, rather than be exploited to fill the coffers of the rich.

Am I Bipolar or Waking Up?
Am I Bipolar or Waking Up?

5.0 out of 5 stars A very important book, 15 Dec. 2014
This is a very important book, not only for those with Bipolar Disorder, but for everyone. I've been on meds for the last 14 years following an intense spiritual experience. Having read this book I'd like to find a way to integrate my unforgettable experience into my daily life, and then slowly reduce my medication. This book offers the chance to be fully alive again.

The next challenge is to find somebody who is qualified to monitor a slow reduction in medication and who also believes in Spiritual Emergency. If I have another manic episode I'd like somebody like Sean to help me through it.

Dave
UK

Ozeri Precision II Digital Bathroom Scale (200 kg / 440 lbs Capacity), with Weight Change Detection Technology & StepOn Activation
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, simple and accurate, 1 Oct. 2014
Easy packaging, inserted batteries which came with it, set to Kilograms, placed on the bathroom floor, done, in under 2 minutes. Much better than the last one I had, which I had to tap first. With this one I can just stand on it and get a reading. My wife says it looks good too.

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman Series)
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Sept. 2014
Very funny

Inateck 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Port RJ45 10/100/1000 Lan Wired Network Adapter With 1 Foot USB 3.0 Cable
Offered by Inateck

5.0 out of 5 stars It just works !, 5 Sept. 2014
This must be one of the best products I've bought in terms of value for money. I use it with my Ultabook so that I can connect to the lan and have more usb ports available.

The Noonday Demon
The Noonday Demon

5.0 out of 5 stars Gritty, personal, harrowing yet hopeful, 7 April 2014
This review is from: The Noonday Demon (Kindle Edition)
One of the best book on the subject, up there with Kay Redfield Jamison. Depression has always been quite common in our species, and probably always will be, although we'll find better ways to treat it. The author describes his intimate relationship with depression, and proposes that, for those that survive it, life is richer. I know I've experienced moments of great joy, that I might never have known had I not been through the hell of major depression.

Lying (Kindle Single)
Lying (Kindle Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Required reading, 10 April 2013
Of particular interest is the damage that can be caused by 'white lies'. Hope this is developed into a larger book soon.

TED
TED

5.0 out of 5 stars Life enhancing, 10 April 2013
This review is from: TED (App)
My wife and I enjoy Ted. We start by searching for things things the specifically interest us, but we then find articles on topics we weren't looking for are often even better. I hope the quanity of content get larger. The quality is just right already.

I'm sure some of these would be very useful in the classroom two.

What Is HTML5?
What Is HTML5?

3.0 out of 5 stars Short, 10 April 2013
This review is from: What Is HTML5? (Kindle Edition)
As a very shorth summary it worked. Can't really complain as it was free. Had to buy another book get learn HTML5 properly.

LEGO Technic 9393: Tractor
LEGO Technic 9393: Tractor
Offered by LP SQUARE

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew loved it, 10 April 2013
This review is from: LEGO Technic 9393: Tractor (Toy)
He likes tractors anyway, and he really liked this. The fact that the same kit can be used to make a beach buggy was a bonus.

Page: 1 | 2