Profile for beckyd > Reviews

Content by beckyd

beckyd

Gifts for Men - Man Tin - leads, screws & other pointless stuff I must keep - id
Offered by Mish Mash Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little gift, 30 Aug. 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend as a silly little gift as he seems to forever be increasing the amount of leads, nuts, bolts etc that are left around the house. It arrived 4 days earlier than expected and looks great. Other reviewers have mentioned the text is a bit worn on the top but I can assure you that's the design! It's supposed to look like that. My boyfriend likes it, I was happy with the delivery, price and the quality of the product so all in all..great little gift!

Naava 9ct White Gold Cushion Cut Blue Topaz Ring With Diamond Shoulders
Naava 9ct White Gold Cushion Cut Blue Topaz Ring With Diamond Shoulders

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 30 Aug. 2012
Love my new topaz ring, it arrived on time in a nice box. Perfect fit looks great. I bought it to replace an old ring and was worried it wouldn't be as good but I love it.

Apollo Rb 32 - 58 cm Cutlery Tray Exp
Apollo Rb 32 - 58 cm Cutlery Tray Exp

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it said, 30 Aug. 2012
Really happy with this product. Arrived 3 days sooner than expected and fits perfectly in my 600mm wide drawer. Sturdy, well made and looks great. One of the sides was slightly bowed but once it's in the drawer you can't tell. Sometimes slides backwards when you pull the drawer out too quick so I've hidden a small block of wood at the back to hold it in place. Perfect!