Profile for LME > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Status 24HT16 24 Hour Segment Timer Switch Standard Size
Status 24HT16 24 Hour Segment Timer Switch Standard Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Mar. 2015
Very easy to use. Recommended.

Copper indoor/outdoor planter, perfect for plant theatre - 7cm height x 6cm diametre, Set of 6

3.0 out of 5 stars But they are nice looking and I use them for make up brushes, 2 Mar. 2015
Even though I tried to work out the size of them based on the measurements it turns out they are very small. Far too small to plant anything really. But they are nice looking and I use them for make up brushes, cotton wool buds etc. Stylish addition to the bathroom!

Copper indoor/outdoor planter, perfect for plant theatre - 7.5m height x 6.5cm diametre, Set of 6

Even though I tried to work out the size of them based on the measurements it turns out they are very small. Too small to plant anything it really. But they are nice looking and I use them for make up brushes, cotton wool buds etc. Stylish addition to the bathroom!

Heart Fairy Light Wreath with 40 Clear Bulbs by Lights4fun
Heart Fairy Light Wreath with 40 Clear Bulbs by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Mar. 2015
I love this. So pretty. Great value for money.

d-c-fix® Sticky Back Plastic (self adhesive vinyl window film) Splinter 45cm x 2m 346-0166
Offered by Create Your World

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product. I've used it on the lower part ..., 2 Mar. 2015
Quick delivery. Good product. I've used it on the lower part of my kitchen windows and it looks great. They still let light through but add some much needed privacy also. Very easy to apply. Recommended product.

Timberland Earthkeepers Mount Hope, Women's Snow Boots, Taupe, 5 UK
Timberland Earthkeepers Mount Hope, Women's Snow Boots, Taupe, 5 UK
Offered by Sportposition

1.0 out of 5 stars ... given this one star as the colour is nothing like the image whatsoever, 2 Mar. 2015
I have only given this one star as the colour is nothing like the image whatsoever. It is more of a green / khaki colour which was really disappointing. Having said that, I returned them and the refund was processed very quickly, so no complaints about that. And I ended up buying another colour instead, and as a boot they are very comfortable!

PSB Sports Arm Strap - Blue/White, One Size
PSB Sports Arm Strap - Blue/White, One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend it., 2 Mar. 2015
I have to admit I was a bit sceptical, but it does actually relieve the pain. It's not too bulky either, and it stays in place even during exercise. I would recommend it.

Premier Housewares Paradise Over Door Hanger - White
Premier Housewares Paradise Over Door Hanger - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for extra hanging space, 19 Jun. 2014
This is a great product. Unlike so many others each hook is far apart so that they can all be used, so you can actually utilise all 12 hooks. Great value for money. Quick delivery. Would recommend both the product and the seller.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 19 Jun. 2014
I love these flip flops, I now have three pairs in different colours. The slightly moulded sole make them more comfortable than your average flat soled flip flop, and the toe post doesn't cause blisters. Speedy delivery as quested. Would recommend both the product and the seller.

Yes, Chef: A Memoir
Yes, Chef: A Memoir
by Marcus Samuelsson

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Yes, Chef: A Memoir (Paperback)
I read this book in the summer and loved it. The Swedish connection perhaps adds to it, I can relate to a lot of his stories about Sweden. But even so, a great, honest and moving account of one man's journey from orphaned child in Africa to one of the most celebrated chefs in the world. As I read it I promised my mum I would buy her the book (she's a great cook and loves food and cooking) so this will make a great Christmas present.

Page: 1 | 2