Profile for Smiley Chops > Reviews

Content by Smiley Chops

Smiley Chops "smiley chops" (Cumbria)

Page: 1 | 2
Sheaffer classic ink cartridge purple colour - pack of 5 cartridges
Sheaffer classic ink cartridge purple colour - pack of 5 cartridges
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars Lurving the purple, 18 Nov 2014
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Not that I have a fetish for coloured inks or anything.

Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook 200 Slow Cooker Recipes
Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook 200 Slow Cooker Recipes
by Sara Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Dust off your slow cooker, 18 Nov 2014
Simple, easy to follow recipes that don't require a shopping trip to Waitrose prior to commencing.
My slow cooker is no longer an expensive paperweight.

WD 500GB 2.5 inch USB 3.0 Elements Portable External Hard Drive - Black
WD 500GB 2.5 inch USB 3.0 Elements Portable External Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Digital.Camz

5.0 out of 5 stars Handbag/manbag sized!, 18 Nov 2014
A fabulously compact hard drive.

Shock Absorber Womens Padded Pump Sports Bra White/ Black N4246 32A
Shock Absorber Womens Padded Pump Sports Bra White/ Black N4246 32A
Offered by Start Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars No booby bouncing!, 18 Nov 2014
This is my second Shock Absorber bra and I'll definitely purchase again in the future. I use them for running, find them incredibly comfortable and they keep it all where it should be.
Not a negative, but the fastening has altered on this new version - it is now at the back instead of the sides. As a result you may need a good friend to help you reverse out of it if you're a little, err, sweaty.

Griffin 3.5mm Auxiliary Coiled Cable
Griffin 3.5mm Auxiliary Coiled Cable
Offered by DiscountDiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 18 Nov 2014
Very neat cable, bought for the car hoping the coiling would prevent it getting wrapped around feet and seats. I wasn't disappointed.
Clean sound. Great.

Kensington SoleSaver Footrest
Kensington SoleSaver Footrest

5.0 out of 5 stars A great footrest for the money, 18 Nov 2014
I bought this to ease knee pain when sitting at my desk, it has made such a difference already.
It has an interesting creak when I move, I suspect it will irritate my colleagues far more than it will me!

The Liveaboard Guide: Living Afloat on the Inland Waterways
The Liveaboard Guide: Living Afloat on the Inland Waterways
by Tony Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Jam-packed with information, 17 Nov 2014
I found the author's style of writing to be humorous and engaging, perfectly pitched for this type of book. It's very well thought out too, I love the separate information boxes and Tony's Towpath Tales which feature throughout the book. They breakdown the topics into easy to digest chunks.

Packed with oodles of information to assist with decision making, including advice and experiences from people who already live aboard. There are some technical details as the previous reviewer said, but as a newbie to boating I didn't expect to understand everything - actually, I rather enjoyed the fact-finding experience!

I would recommend this book to anyone who is seriously considering a life on the water.

Griffin Adidas Mi Coach Armband for iPhone 4S/4/3GS/3G
Griffin Adidas Mi Coach Armband for iPhone 4S/4/3GS/3G
Offered by Roobix Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 25 April 2011
Used it about five times now. Works well over clothes or on bare arm.
Knocked one star off because I have to remove iPhone case to get it in but the fact that it fits snugly has got to be a plus.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: London
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: London
by Michael Leapman

4.0 out of 5 stars Good general guide, 31 Dec 2010
My only comment is that because it is a comprehensive guide it is not pocket sized! You'll need a big bag and a strong shoulder for lugging it around London.
I got loads of use out of it when visiting, even better for trip pre-planning at home.

2014 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a White Frame and an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Blue Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Wide Vision Clarity Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 31 Dec 2010
Bought these for my nephew for his very first ski trip. They went down a storm with the iridium style lenses - much teenage piste cred.
Great product for the money.

Page: 1 | 2