Profile for Patricia > Reviews

Content by Patricia

Patricia

Page: 1 | 2
10 x Cute Gift Wrapping Paper (Pink / Girls / Bear / Teddy / Flowers / Butterflies / Presents)
Offered by The Big card company

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 May 2016
Good quality colourful paper, excellent value.

Fault Line
Fault Line

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read., 21 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Fault Line (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book by Robert Goddard I have read, it was thoroughly enjoyable. An unusual plot with a surprising ending. I have now started the "The Wide World" trilogy which I am enjoying enormously. I am delighted to have found this author.

The Short Drop (The Gibson Vaughn Series)
The Short Drop (The Gibson Vaughn Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed reading The Short Drop, 6 Jan. 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed reading The Short Drop. Fascinating story line. I am no computer expert but the author addressed that problem for readers such as myself and made sure the plot did not depend solely on understanding the intricacies of computers. Thank you.

The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug. 2015
Excellent book, well constructed story and a thoroughly enjoyable read.

ESPRIT Collection Men's S Linen STU Long Sleeve Slim Fit Formal Shirt, White, Large (Manufacturer Size:41-42)

4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat small for it's given size. I have had ..., 15 Jun. 2015
Somewhat small for it's given size. I have had slim fit shirts before in "large" but this one is not as generous. However it's a lovely shirt

Living Kitzbuhel Unisex-Child Slippers 1428-350 Red 5 UK, 38 EU
Living Kitzbuhel Unisex-Child Slippers 1428-350 Red 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful slippers, 31 Mar. 2015
Beautiful slippers, sadly too small for my sister for whom they were bought. However due to illness her feet were swollen, I shall buy her a pair when she is better. I have a pair of Size 3, which is my normal size, and they are perfect. Would highly recommend.

Flying Blind (Nathan Heller Novels)
Flying Blind (Nathan Heller Novels)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly good read, 15 Feb. 2015
Excellent. I enjoyed reading this book very much. It gave me great insight and helped me understand more about mental illness.

The Shoemaker's Wife
The Shoemaker's Wife

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 10 Aug. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, wonderful story, beautifully written, it stirred the imagination - all my senses were exercised. I would highly recommend it.

Joshua: A Brooklyn Tale
Joshua: A Brooklyn Tale

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 2 Aug. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, in fact it was one of those tales that I didn't want to end! Beautifully written, an amazing story and a book I would highly recommend.

Stunning ladies / mens silver black feather masquerade ball mask
Stunning ladies / mens silver black feather masquerade ball mask

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 2 Aug. 2013
This mask was perfect for the occasion for which it was bought. Worn by my husband for a fun party, it was exactly right. Very good product and excellent value for money, would highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2