Profile for Minny mole > Reviews

Fitflop Womens Rokkit Flip flops 301-313 Java Brown 5 UK, 38 EU, 7 US
Offered by Cloggs
Price: 35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoe, 24 Aug 2014
This is the 4th pair of fit flops I own, very comfortable in the hot weather this summer. I have arch problems, but these shoes are ok and I can walk well in them. A lot of my friends wear them and we all recommend them. These latest ones have very soft lining against your skin.

The Christmas Angel
The Christmas Angel
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love getting to know all the characters, 11 Aug 2014
I just love getting to know all the characters, the people are all so lovely. The descriptions of the areas and wildlife so vivid.

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 10 Jun 2014
Interesting story, holiday reading perhaps. I enjoyed enough that I bought another of her books. A relaxing choice for the summer.

Snugg iPad Air (iPad 5) Case in Electric Blue Leather - Flip Cover and Stand with Automatic Wake / Sleep, Elastic Hand Strap & Soft Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior to Protect Apple iPad Air (iPad 5) - Includes Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by TheSnugg
Price: 69.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I pad case, 28 April 2014
This case is well made, durable and stylish. When it arrived I was delighted with its appearance and colour. It arrived promptly ans I would reccomended it.

Caithness Glass Piece Crystal Golden Paperweight, Golden
Caithness Glass Piece Crystal Golden Paperweight, Golden
Price: 45.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Golden wedding paper weight, 17 Mar 2014
I was a bit disappointed that the Golden Wedding words were not very obvious. The colour of the glass was beautiful.

Fitflop Womens Walkstar III Flip flops 029-012 Bronze 5 UK, 38 EU, 7 US
Fitflop Womens Walkstar III Flip flops 029-012 Bronze 5 UK, 38 EU, 7 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit flop heaven, 9 Mar 2014
This is the third pair of this style Fit Flop I have bought. All last summer I wore no other shoes, they are so comfortable. I would recommend them, and have done to my friends.

The Hand That First Held Mine
The Hand That First Held Mine
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 25 Jan 2014
Maggie O'Farrell writes very interesting books. There is a twist at the end, I couldn't put it down.Her observations of human beings is amazing, this comes through well.

Evans Lichfield Ltd Ann Edwards Farmyard Cushion, 17 x 17-inch
Evans Lichfield Ltd Ann Edwards Farmyard Cushion, 17 x 17-inch
Price: 19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun cushion, 11 Jan 2014
This was a Christmas present for my Granddaughter. She loved the fun design and wanted it for her newly decorated bed room .

NICI Horse Club Junior Pony Kapoony Rectangular UK Cushion 43 x 25 cm
NICI Horse Club Junior Pony Kapoony Rectangular UK Cushion 43 x 25 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual cushion, 11 Jan 2014
Bought this for my horse.mad granddaughter for Christmas . She loved it and the appliquéd butterfly is fun.she was very pleased with it .

Rimmel London Colour Rush Mono Eyeshadow ~ 330 Azure ~ Blue
Rimmel London Colour Rush Mono Eyeshadow ~ 330 Azure ~ Blue
Offered by Lilshopofholics
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye shadow, 11 Jan 2014
Couldn't get this in the shops, have used it for years so was pleased to find it was still available.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3