Profile for Maximilian Piesley > Reviews

Content by Maximilian Piesley

Maximilian Piesley

Wireless Bike Computer Speedo Odometer Average Speed Maximum Speed Cycle Bicycle
Offered by POP GATE(Ships From HongKong)
Price: 4.66

4.0 out of 5 stars What I expected, 1 May 2014
Took a while to arrive though I knew it would coming from Hong Kong. Was easy to set up when I followed the instructions provided and after a bit of fiddling and adjusting I had it working. The most confusing thing was the magnet, you have to unscrew it into 2 separate parts and put one around the spoke and then screw the back on so it is entirely around the spoke. Also, the computer is slightly off centre in the cradle, though when I'm riding it doesn't show signs of falling off. All in all worth it for the price and a good option if you don't want to fork out for an expensive speedo.

Fruit of the Loom Heavy Cotton T-Shirt - Black Large
Fruit of the Loom Heavy Cotton T-Shirt - Black Large
Offered by Indigo Overstocks
Price: 2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 May 2014
Arrived quickly with no problems, I ordered a large and it fits well like most other t shirts I have, appears to be good qulaity as well though i'll try to abstain from washing it as long as possible.

Quality USB Optical Scroll Wheel Mouse O/P 800/1600DPI
Quality USB Optical Scroll Wheel Mouse O/P 800/1600DPI
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)
Price: 1.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 April 2014
Arrived with no problems, installed and worked instantly. No problems thus far and works great, will buy another one when needs be.

Limited edition Vans iPhone 4 4S Sole Grip Case Cover in Black
Limited edition Vans iPhone 4 4S Sole Grip Case Cover in Black
Offered by Titan M
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 27 Jan 2014
2 can't complain, fairly sturdy, fits nicely, provides decent protection. Vans sticker glued on a bit askew and there is glue on the side and sticker but what can you expect from a 2 phone case from China

Accessotech 2 x Hand Gripper Set Heavy Duty Steel Grips Exerciser Training Body Building Fit
Offered by SellerVision
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, 14 Jan 2014
The product is as shown and advertised, but isn't very resistant, I find it is too easy for me. The grips also come loose while you are using them, but they can be taken off so as long as you're okay with not having grips its fine. Can't complain at the price.

iPro Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for New Apple iPhone 4/iPhone 4S (Pack of 10)
Offered by Prepaymania
Price: 1.17

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 14 Jan 2014
I thought as they were a simple product not much could be bad and the price was okay. I was wrong. The screens came quickly, and each protector had an individual cloth which surprised me. However when I put the screen on my phone air bubbles are everywhere and I can't get rid of them despite trying. Waste of money unless you like a bubble design on your screen.

My-Link USB CRYSTAL 3 fans Cooler Pad for Laptop, notebook, Xbox, Etc.
My-Link USB CRYSTAL 3 fans Cooler Pad for Laptop, notebook, Xbox, Etc.
Offered by A Brilliant Planet
Price: 3.13

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss, 12 Jan 2014
When I received the item the box was in pretty bad condition and had obviously not been looked after. The wire around the USB and fans is very thin and easily breakable, as well as this there was a chip on the one side by the left fan. Despite this, the fans do all work as do the LED's, though the fans are not very powerful and just provide some cool airflow. When I placed my laptop on top I could tell the pad wouldn't be able to support it and the laptop caused one of the fans to touch the desk and slow down. Because of this my laptop is resting between books with the pad underneath. However, before use of this product my laptop was reaching heights of 90 degrees, and combined with a separate vacuum, I have brought this down to around 60. I recommend this if you are looking for a cheap option but there are plenty of more durable and expensive alternatives. 6.5/10, would not buy if it were any more expensive than 6

niceEshop(TM) Blue LED USB Powered Mini Air Extracting Cooling Fan / Vacuum Cooler For Notebook Laptop -Black
Offered by Cosy-Zone
Price: 3.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this for my HP 6735S, which gets very hot, as high as 90 degrees. Upon opening the product felt fairly substantial, the the wire and USB are thin and feel easy to break. As well as this the clips do not jut out very far, and the vent on my laptop is too thick for them to connect, so it doesn't work for me as it should. Despite this, I have resorted to just placing it next to the vent with the end where the cool air is ejected facing it, this has kept the temperature down to an average of around 70. The only annoying thing was it took a while to get still, the fan causes the product to vibrate and move on a flat surface, which shouldn't be a problem if it connects okay. The product also arrived 3 days after the suggested date, not too annoying with free shipping.