Profile for Jojo > Reviews

CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
Offered by iNstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tiny thing, 6 Aug. 2014
I have not used this battery yet however, the fact that it's very reasonably priced is fab. I'll come back if there is any negative report which I doubt.

How to Master Nursing Calculations: Improve Your Maths and Make Sense of Drug Dosage Charts
by Chris John Tyreman

5.0 out of 5 stars Maths made simple, 6 Aug. 2014
I find it very useful as I am crap in Maths and suddenly realise I need to go back to Basics if I were to be a good Nurse. Value for money and I'll recommend to friends and colleagues.

Ice Bag Cherry (Single)
Ice Bag Cherry (Single)
Offered by Girl Thing

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, 10 July 2014
Shame I don't have a garden, I could be enjoying my wine served in this bag. It's different, stylish and sexy. I enjoyed my wine from the bag sitting in my balcony on a sunny day.

Sparkler / Sparkling Number Birthday Cake Candle (50)
Sparkler / Sparkling Number Birthday Cake Candle (50)

3.0 out of 5 stars hmn!, 10 July 2014
Not overly impressed, it took a long time to light up. Not sure if i'll recommend but okayish.

Ice Bag Message Pro (Single)
Ice Bag Message Pro (Single)
Offered by uk icebag

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Ice Bag Message Pro (Single)

Chrome Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower Valve & Kit
Chrome Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower Valve & Kit
Offered by iBathUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece, 10 July 2014
Love it to bits, I have shower like 3 times a day now lol! the pressure is good, the chrome is fab and sit pretty in my bathroom. Lovely

Executive Quality Brown Crocodile Pattern 360 Degree Rotation Leather Case Cover for Apple iPad 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelieavable yoke!, 10 July 2014
I could not believe the price neither could I believe the quality of the product. It looks much more expensive than the price, received loads of compliments from friends and asking me where I got it from. I'll def recommend.

Bathroom Plaque Mirror - 12cm Stylish Acrylic BATHTUB with bubbles Door Sign
Bathroom Plaque Mirror - 12cm Stylish Acrylic BATHTUB with bubbles Door Sign
Offered by Mirrors-Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 2 Feb. 2014
Perfect for my bathroom door as I recently upgraded my bathroom. Very stylish and nice with the mirror reflection. Good buy

17, 19, 21 & 23mm Extending Wheel Wrench
17, 19, 21 & 23mm Extending Wheel Wrench
Offered by Price Drop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sitting pretty in my boot, 2 Feb. 2014
It looks sturdy and waiting to be christened for when I need it. Every driver must have this for you never know when you'll need it. I needed to change my tyre once had no wrench and everyone that tried to help is either the size is too small or too big. Had to call AA in the end for a simpler thing that can be done had I have one of this in my boot. Would recommend

Andrew James Professional Whole Fruit Power Juicer, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Juice Jug And Cleaning Brush
Offered by AJ GOODS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 2 Feb. 2014
Doing what it says on the tin. Had no problem with the product so far except that I hate the cleaning afterwards.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5