Profile for Aesop > Reviews

Content by Aesop

Aesop "bookbabe" (Hatfield, Herts, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Baby Toddler Farm Yard Animals Friends Pop Up Toy
Baby Toddler Farm Yard Animals Friends Pop Up Toy
Offered by Trendi

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not recommend, 15 July 2014
It came when I ordered it. It's about all I can say about it. It's very cheap, makes a horrible snapping when you press the buttons and they dont always come up when pressed. It's off to the charity shop as it costs too much to return it.

Book of Paper Airplanes (Klutz)
Book of Paper Airplanes (Klutz)
by Doug Stillinger
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy but will need parent to help if for a younger child, 15 July 2014
Bought this for my son, then bought another one as a gift. Anyone who likes making planes as each page as a different printed pattern or image making the end result much more exciting. You really need to be able to ,follow the instructions though and some are complicated so a parent will end up doing most of them.

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1
by Graeme Simsion

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 15 July 2014
Very funny, main character has aspbergers and this is his tale of the best way to find a wife using his own methods, which his friend then helps him to make more acceptable to women. I couldn't put it down and read it very quickly, laughing all the time. My husband is reading it now, he's not a reader but wanted to know what was so good about it and he's enjoying it now

Special BUY ONE GET ONE FREE! Wally The Whale Mood Pendant Necklace Great Value Gift or Present for Teens
Offered by MizEllie

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great on, 15 July 2014
My son, who loves stuff like this, loves this. The leather is a bit bulky as it's long and we had to shorten it but he's only 5 so for any one a bit bigger it would be fine. It generally never changed colour much but I tested it and it does work well. I guess he's just the same temp all the time!

Frozen Princess Elsa Anna Drawstring Bag Swimming PE Toy Clothes
Frozen Princess Elsa Anna Drawstring Bag Swimming PE Toy Clothes
Offered by Make It Magical Crafts & Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for any frozen fan, 15 July 2014
This is fine for any frozen fan. It's a little smaller than I thought it would be so best for small shoes or a spare top, to keep a lunch box in etc rather than a full on swim kit with a big towel. I gave this as a birthday gift do they can decide what to do with it.

MOONCASE Butterfly Flower Slim Flip Wallet Card Stand Pouch Leather Shell Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 03
Offered by TraitonlineUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap look, 15 July 2014
Cheap ,but then was cry cheap. Haven't used it as I ordered the wrong thing

The One Plus One
The One Plus One
by Jojo Moyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, laugh out loud, 15 July 2014
This review is from: The One Plus One (Hardcover)
Loved this as I do all jojo moyes. Won't give away the story but made me laugh out loud at times and recognise the futility at others. We all make decisions like the characters in the story and so in some ways I could see myself in their places. Very funny book, with a light hearted presentation, but tackling some of the problems everyone has.

The People in the Photo
The People in the Photo
by Hélène Gestern

5.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 15 July 2014
Really good, story is written as correspondence between two characters who are exploring their family's past and how they link. I won't spoil the story. The ending is a bit inevitable but very enjoyable in any case, recommend it as a good read.

Easy Writer Colour Magic Drawing Board with Pen
Easy Writer Colour Magic Drawing Board with Pen
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, was barely out of the packaging before it was broken, 15 July 2014
I struggle to give this one star but it did arrive quickly. It's very cheap plastic and vey flimsy. The first thing my daughter did was put the pen in her mouth and the magnet fell out, she then swallowed it. It looks great online as it's got coloured files but it's not. If you saw it before you bought it you wouldn't. Unfortunately its probably going to cost to return it so I won't bother. Gutted to waste the money.

Doodle Pad for Boys (Usborne Activity Pads)
Doodle Pad for Boys (Usborne Activity Pads)
by Kirsteen Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars Greats for boys to scribble in,, 28 July 2013
I bought this for my 4 yr old for our holiday. It was a bit old for him as he's not sure how to draw some things but it was helpful to show him. I think for a little boy who likes to draw already it would be fantastic and really engaging. I quite liked it myself though too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3