Profile for M.E. Mazarracin > Reviews

M.E. Mazarracin

John Thompson's Easiest Piano Course - Complete [With 4 CDs]
John Thompson's Easiest Piano Course - Complete [With 4 CDs]
by John Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very complete piano course and the CD are a great extra, 31 Aug 2013
I have been using this piano course on my piano clases for a couple of years. It is a great book for kids, easy to understand and with nice and colorful graphics. I am using it myself though! I take it to my piano classes and I use it to practice at home.

Under the Sea (See Inside) (Usborne See Inside)
Under the Sea (See Inside) (Usborne See Inside)
by Kate Davies
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book with windows for the little ones, 31 Aug 2013
I bought this book for my daughter who is five and we have love reading it together. It has a lot of info on many subjects and the windows are great fun.

e.encyclopedia: 2nd Edition (Dk Encyclopedia)
e.encyclopedia: 2nd Edition (Dk Encyclopedia)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic encyclopedia, great reference for school, 31 Aug 2013
This is a fantastic encyclopedia, the info is very updated and has great pictures, we use it often as reference for school work.

Big Brain Academy (Wii)
Big Brain Academy (Wii)
Offered by Clickforgamesltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for all the family, 31 Aug 2013
I bought this game for my daughers who are 10 and 5 and we all ended up playing with it, is great fun for everybody!

Royal & Langnickel  A3 Pink Artist Portfolio Case
Royal & Langnickel A3 Pink Artist Portfolio Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice case that can hold a lot of stuff!, 31 Aug 2013
I really love this case, you can put your all your A3 artwork and several drawing books and is very easy to carry.

Royal and Langnickel Beginners Artist Sketching and Drawing Set
Royal and Langnickel Beginners Artist Sketching and Drawing Set
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice artist set, it has everything you need, 31 Aug 2013
I bought it for my daughter who is a beginner artist and she is using it in her painting classes. It has everything you need for drawing and the Little wooden model is very practical.

Moon Dough Breakfast
Moon Dough Breakfast
Offered by Gr8giftsolutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic dough, not messy and it looks great!, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: Moon Dough Breakfast (Toy)
Really nice dough to work with moulds, Is easy for young kids to play with it and is not messy at all! Great buy!

Halloween Celebrations: Everything You Need for a Fabulous Halloween Party Shown in 120 Photographs - Recipes, Costumes, Decorations and Games for the Whole Family
by Morgana De Ville

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book! full of ideas, 31 Aug 2013
This is a great book for preparing a Halloween party for kids with loads of food, costume, make up and decorations. I would recommended to families who like to prepare parties together.

LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Gaming System (Pink)
LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Gaming System (Pink)
Offered by ToyMonster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great console for little ones!, 5 Jun 2011
We bought the Leapster Explorer for our four year old and she absolutely loves it! It seems very robust, the games are fun and educational and she finds it quite easy to operate. I recommend it!

The Encyclopedia Of Pregnancy And Birth (Macdonald Encyclopedia)
The Encyclopedia Of Pregnancy And Birth (Macdonald Encyclopedia)
by Janet Balaskas

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of down to earth advice for first time parents, 9 May 2002
This book contains all the information you need if you are thinking about having an active birth. It offers lots of information about how to prepare for the birth with practical advice on exercises, nutrition, how to care for your baby on the fist days of her life and the most important part, at least for me, the emotional aspects of pregnancy and parenthood. There is very useful chapter on baby and mother massage with very good illustrations and the baby massages work really well!!. It has a handy reference section that I keep on going back to every time I have doubts about what is wrong with my baby and how to deal with it. I recommend this book to any first time mother who wants to know as much as possible about the pregnancy and wants to be well prepared for the arrival of her baby. I had an active birth at home and I have found this book invaluable.