Profile for Mike > Reviews

Content by Mike

Mike

Wham Chew Bar Mix (Cola, Apple, Strawberry, Brew, Raspberry)
Wham Chew Bar Mix (Cola, Apple, Strawberry, Brew, Raspberry)

2.0 out of 5 stars Let down!!, 31 May 2013
I order the expecting there to be double the amount of bars in the package! They come and the all chucked together and there was only five! It has stopped me ordering more!

The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding: The Bible of Bodybuilding, Fully Updated and Revised
by Arnold Schwarzenegger

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 April 2013
This book is better than I ever thought it would be! I have started reading it at night and can't put it down! Thank you!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy!, 3 April 2013
I started using these in the hope that they would help me loose a few unwanted pounds! After two days I had to stop taking them because they made me feel sick! I have basically waisted my money!

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Cookies and Cream Protein Powder 908g
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Cookies and Cream Protein Powder 908g

3.0 out of 5 stars O.K., 29 Mar. 2013
Tried this shake because of the good reviews it has got. I tried the USN shake before this and I thought it was nicer because it was thicker and more like milk shake even with water!

Sony CDR 10 spindle
Sony CDR 10 spindle
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Sony CDR 10 spindle (Accessory)
So far I have had no trouble with the CD's. They have done exactly what I wanted and caused me no problems what so ever. I would recommend these CD's to all my friends. Thank you!

Cablesson® Kaiser **FUTURE PROOF** 2160p 1M / 1 Metre HDMI Cable 1.4 + Ethernet and Audio Return Channel (1.4a Version, 15.2Gbps) 1.3,1.3b,1.3c,1080P, PS3, XBOX 360, DVD, Blu-ray, VIRGIN BOX, FULL HD LCD, PLASMA & LED TV's, 3D TV Lead, SKY HD+

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable, 4 Feb. 2013
Quality product! Bought these as the one I bought before was so good! Very pleased with this cable and they provide a noticeable difference!

Fosmon Crystal Hard Case Back Cover for Apple iPad 3 "The New iPad" 4G LTE, iPad HD and iPad 2 3G+Wifi Compatible with Smart Cover (Clear) + Free 1 Pack Transparent Crystal Clear Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars So, so good!, 28 Nov. 2012
Brilliant! I love this case because it is exactly what I need! It fits my apple Smart Cover perfectly so I am happy!

PC Trading® Gold Plated Male DVI-I to Female HDMI Cable Adapter - DVI-I (24+5) to HDMI (Type A)
Offered by PC Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased!, 26 Aug. 2012
I am very pleased with this. It works very well with my computer linked to an HDMI socket on my TV.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed!, 23 Aug. 2012
I plugged the USB cable into my docking station, when I removed it the 30pin socket pulled apart whilst still connected. It left the socket in and the wire came out in my hand. I am so pissed off with this and feel let down. Tis is the second charger I have bought from you and I am a bit worried now about the first one. I will not be doing anymore business with you unless you compensate me!!!!

MediaDevil Apple iPod Nano 6G / 6th Generation (2010 & 2011 releases) Screen Protectors: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protectors, 21 Aug. 2012
I found these screen protectors very good. I am very happy with this item it was exactly as decribed and the other buyers comments made me buy it.