ARRAY(0xab089e58)

Addict Frontline Mens Jacket Navy Large
Offered by Milan Clothing
Price: 40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I got a bargain!, 3 Oct 2013
I specifically wanted a jacket in blue for Spring and Autumn. This is perfect!The quality is really excellent and i cannot fault my purchase. I am very very pleased....Oh.....RRP 125; I paid 40. I wouldnt have been able to afford the higher price, but what i have ended up with is a great quality product, so much better than i have found in the shops, at a bargain price.

House of Marley People Get Ready In-Ear Headphones with 3 Button Mic - Rasta
House of Marley People Get Ready In-Ear Headphones with 3 Button Mic - Rasta

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little ear headphones, 3 Oct 2013
I am a fan of Marley products and i happen to like the distinctive styling - something different from so much (in my view) 'samey' uninspiring design of many tech products. Beyond this, I think the performance across the range is excellent and the price i paid represented such good value. I'm really pleased with them and i will continue to buy Marley products.

Panasonic Specialist Lithium Coin Batteries CR2016 x 12
Panasonic Specialist Lithium Coin Batteries CR2016 x 12
Offered by Premier Life Store
Price: 3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, 16 Sep 2013
The price of these are so much cheaper than going to a shop! I needed a couple for some remotes I have. I did not need this many, but when i saw the price I ordered them. They arrived promptly and are working fine. They are branded and seem of equal quality to shop purchase. Why pay more?

Wenger GA-7686-02 Sherpa Slimcase for up to 14.1 Inch Notebooks with Protective Computer Compartment
Price: 14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking case and good value, 16 Sep 2013
I had bought a Wenger Swiss Gear back pack in the past and am very very pleased with it. I had seen the quality in the shops but this was matched by the price. On-line it was a bargain that made complete sense. Very happy with the product.

Belkin iPhone 3GS Leather Holster With Pull-Tab & Window To View Caller Id
Belkin iPhone 3GS Leather Holster With Pull-Tab & Window To View Caller Id
Offered by BESTBUYIT
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality at a good price, 16 Sep 2013
I thought it was a nicely made case that protects your phone from scratches and bashes. It is a snug fit, but I think over time the leather will stretch a little and make it a little easier to remove from the case.

TTsims N9770 Flip Case - Black - fits TTsims Star n9770 Note Cover
TTsims N9770 Flip Case - Black - fits TTsims Star n9770 Note Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and good idea!, 16 Sep 2013
Cheap to buy; arrived promptly; very easy to fit to the phone and works very well. A cheap and easy way to protect your phone screen. It looks smart and the flip open cover makes it a breeze to answer a call with one hand. So long as you have not hidden your phone in the depths of a full bag, there is no fumbling around by which time you have missed your call.

Ford Fiesta (95-02) FRONT CAR WIPER BLADES 19/19
Ford Fiesta (95-02) FRONT CAR WIPER BLADES 19/19
Offered by EZY CARE
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 16 Sep 2013
Ordered these wipers and they arrived promptly. Very easy to fit....I'm not a car mechanic! They work wonderfully and do what they are supposed to do - clear the rain away! Why pay so much more in the shops?

Trust Exis Chatpack - includes Webcam and Headset with Microphone
Trust Exis Chatpack - includes Webcam and Headset with Microphone
Price: 11.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great value., 16 Sep 2013
It's not state of the art tech, but neither is the price. No software to load onto computer, so works straight out of the box with minimum of fuss.

White STAR N9770 - 5.08 inch MTK6577 1.2GHz dual core CPU android 4.0.4 ICE CREAM SANDWICH 3G smartphone dual sim 8MP camera WIFI GPS, new google play store and flash player supported

5.0 out of 5 stars What's Not too Like?, 26 Mar 2013
Build quality is good - feels solid and does not creak. It looks good and can sit happily next to the popular branded smartphones.
Screen big and clear, intuative and easy to operate.
Screen is capacative and nicely responsive to the touch.
Powerful processor and using upto date Android OS
Can increase data storage to 32 GB - something I have done.
Comes with two batteries, earphones and a case.
Is genuinely SIM free, so not tied to network contracts and so on.
Has a dual SIM facility; quite useful if you are abroad and want to drop a local SIM in and save some money.
Finally, the price; at a bit over 100 why would you want to spend over 400 to get the same funtionality? Unless of course you are addicted to 'brands'.
The only aspect I cannot review is longevity. I have no reason to suspect it will be less than other popular brands.
I'm going to get another one, for our daughter who's Samsung Ace has a dodgy screen.

10 CR2032 DL2032 5004LC CR 2032 Batteries Cells 3V
10 CR2032 DL2032 5004LC CR 2032 Batteries Cells 3V
Offered by BargainShop_London
Price: 1.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased indeed, 9 July 2012
Fantastic value for money. I have put these batteries in my Apple remotes and they work perfectly.....i still have 8 batteries left, so will last me a good while. Thoroughly recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2