Profile for staffordmick > Reviews

Content by staffordmick

staffordmick

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Stainless Steel Commercial 9L Tea Urn Electric Catering Hot Water Boiler Coffee 1500W
Offered by First4Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 20 April 2016
I bought this because of the previous reviews and was not disappointed in any way. Highly recommended for anywhere office or home.

Air Line Hose Fitting Connector Quick Release 1/4 Male Thread 5pk FT10
Air Line Hose Fitting Connector Quick Release 1/4 Male Thread 5pk FT10
Offered by Toolhopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price, 20 April 2016
Great product at a fantastic price. I am a return customer (lost my spares during a house move)
So that should say it all. Highly recommended.

Traditional 2m Black 3 Way Outdoor Garden Lamp Post Light
Traditional 2m Black 3 Way Outdoor Garden Lamp Post Light
Offered by DJM Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Excellent light., 4 Mar. 2016
Fantastic product, love it to bits and it looks great on my patio.
I read a lot of product reviews before I buy most things and this got great reviews, one way I would disagree with most of the reviews is a lot said so easy to put together and install.
I am quite a decent DIY enthusiast and although I put this together with no problems I think it slightly misleading to say it is easy (Not so easy for the DIY challenged person) please don't be put off this light by my comments as it is well worth the effort for the end product but do be prepared to allow a couple of hours to assemble and install. Highly recommended item and I may even get another for my front drive way.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2016 11:52 AM GMT

Gray Vengeance (A Tom Gray Novel Book 5)
Gray Vengeance (A Tom Gray Novel Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Gray Excellent series of books., 19 Sept. 2015
Loved all 5 books and highly recommend them to anyone

Note 3 Battery Replacement Pack 2X 3200mAh Backup Batteries With NFC + US/UK/EU Compatible USB Wall Charger - Charge Your Phone Battery And Spare Simultaneously Extend Your Battery Life - 30 Days Money Back Guarantee [24 Months Warranty]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product at a great price, 29 Jun. 2015
This is my second purchase of this item which should tell you what I think of them.
Good price, speedy delivery and above all a very good product. Highly recommend

Cuprinol 1L Garden Shades - Sage
Cuprinol 1L Garden Shades - Sage
Offered by 1 Tool Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuprinol garden shades. sage, 13 Feb. 2015
Very good value for money. This was the lowest price I could find for this product. The cuprinol itself was excellent, easy application and quite good coverage

COOLEAD Foldable HD Headphones Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Music Headset (Hands Free Calling, Built-in Microphone, A2DP/AVRCP)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, quality comfort and sound, 8 Jan. 2015
I bought these for use in my workshop doing woodworking as I found other sets with wires dangerous around all the tools etc. Although they felt a bit weird having them around the back of my neck to begin with I found them excellent in allowing me full movement without them getting in the way. As for sound quality, I fully agree with lots of the other reviews, fantastic value for money, quality of sound is excellent and I would highly recommend to anyone.
Update. ( just bought a second pair for my partner)

Kreg 256272 Kreg Jig
Kreg 256272 Kreg Jig

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit but expensive, 8 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Kreg 256272 Kreg Jig (Automotive)
I have used this pocket hole system quite a few times now and I am very pleased with it. My only gripe is the cost.

Draper 75352 1/2-inch Flush 12.7 x 50mm Tungsten Carbide Tip Router Bit
Draper 75352 1/2-inch Flush 12.7 x 50mm Tungsten Carbide Tip Router Bit

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Dec. 2014
Very pleased with this router bit. At a decent price it does a good job.

Lifetime Cooking 38 cm Pan Protectors (3 Pc Set) FREE UK POSTAGE (Red)
Lifetime Cooking 38 cm Pan Protectors (3 Pc Set) FREE UK POSTAGE (Red)
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pan protectors, 8 Dec. 2014
So good I bought them twice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5