Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Neil Taylor" (Staffordshire, UK)

Cathedral of Lies
Cathedral of Lies

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cathedral of Lies (Kindle Edition)
I have finally got around to reading Cathedral of Lies. What a great story. There really were times when I could not put my kindle down. I worked in Staffordshire Police around the time in which the book is set and the background details of prodedures is so true and realistic it really brought back some memories. The twists and turns in the plot are excellent. I wont say any more at risk of spoiling it! Read it yourself, I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Ex-Pro® External Superspeed T5R 3.0 5Gbps - All-in-One - Multi Card Reader [SD, SDHC, Compact Flash, CF Micro SD, MCC, RS-MMC, Trans Flash, M2, MS Duo Memory Stick, XD Picture Card]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jun 2013
This is a great product delivered promptly at a good price, worked right away with no problems, I would certainly recommend it. thank you

Wireless IP camera Pan/Tilt 2-ways Audio Mobile Viewing WEP/WPA/WAP2 wireless Wi-Fi Pan/Tilt internet IP camera day and night vision CCTV security monitor built-in microphone and speaker allow you to communicate with people directly support mobile phone viewing
Offered by COOLEAD

1.0 out of 5 stars difficult, 12 Oct 2011
I have owned this camera for some weeks now - it arrived promptly, very well packed but the instructions are very poor - non existent for wireless use, which is what I require - I am still trying to find out whether it actually works or not.

MONZA - CD DVD Blu-ray Multicolouredmedia Storage Shelves - Beech
MONZA - CD DVD Blu-ray Multicolouredmedia Storage Shelves - Beech

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 7 Mar 2011
This was exactly what I was looking for - delivered quickly, well packed, went together very easily and all at a great price. I would definitely recommend this company!! Thank you.

The Force Was with Me
The Force Was with Me
by John Pye

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 27 April 2010
This review is from: The Force Was with Me (Paperback)
The author, John Pye, was a Sergeant at Biddulph when I joined the police over 27 years ago and I remember him well. I recall many of the characters mentioned as well as some of the incidents described! A well written and very readable account of life in 'the job' in the good old days....... I really couldn't put it down. (John, if you read this would you sign my copy if I can get it to you please - working at Burton nowadays in Custody, thanks!)

The Mirror Caught the Sun: Operation Anthropoid 1942
The Mirror Caught the Sun: Operation Anthropoid 1942
by John Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 April 2009
I have been captivated by the story of Operation Anthropoid ever since, by pure chance, I saw John Martin's illustrated talk on the subject (if you ever get the chance, go and listen to him!). The wait for John's book to be published has been well worth it. It is an excellent account of a moving story about some very brave men, extremely well researched and written in an easy to read style.