Profile for MedSec > Reviews

MedSec

Look Behind You
Look Behind You

4.0 out of 5 stars MedSec, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Look Behind You (Kindle Edition)
Could not put this book down and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not sure how the main character managed to get a complete restyle and change of colour for 25 pounds though - would love to have the name of her hairdresser!

The Very Best Of Showaddywaddy
The Very Best Of Showaddywaddy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Feb 2013
Since buying this CD, the housework is no longer a chore, you just have to sing and dance along to the music. It really is the "Very Best". Love it.

TheBlingZ Rosy Leopard Rhinestone Crystal Diamond Bling Phone Case Cover for Blackberry Curve 8520 8530 8500 & Blackberry Curve 3G 9300

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 8 Feb 2013
It looks good, but one area on the back of the case is rough to the touch and catches on delicate fabrics.

The Suspect
The Suspect
by Michael Robotham
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing, 5 May 2011
This review is from: The Suspect (Paperback)
I had never read a thriller until I was introduced to Michael Robotham via Amazon. I have now read several of his books including The Suspect. Along with all the others, this book did not disappoint. You are immediately drawn into the lives of the characters and can't wait to reach the final conclusion.

Weekend Baking
Weekend Baking
by Sarah Randell

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Gorgeous, 5 May 2011
This review is from: Weekend Baking (Hardcover)
The mouth watering front cover immediately makes you want to investigate further. Having purchased numerous baking recipe books, this has to be one of my favourites and it would make an amazing gift.

My problem is how to find the time to actually produce all the recipes I've earmarked, followed by an impending huge problem around the waistline!

Buy and enjoy!

British Baking
British Baking
by Oliver Peyton
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 5 May 2011
This review is from: British Baking (Hardcover)
Loved the presentation and the front cover gives it an air of British elegance. Would make a great gift. The recipes are an excellent mixture of simple and more complicated to tempt you into the kitchen. I can highly recommend this book.

Shatter
Shatter
by Michael Robotham

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 30 Jan 2011
This review is from: Shatter (Hardcover)
Although I read a wide variety of different books, this is the first thriller I have read in many years and I just could not put it down. From the first page to the last I was hooked and needed to know how it would end. The characters were believable; the mental manipulation terrifying. I do agree with another of your reviewers, in that I personally did not see the point of the hero being portrayed as suffering from Parkinson's and did not feel it added to the story. However, overall I cannot wait for another Michael Robotham thriller and am about to start on The Suspect.

Masala Wedding
Masala Wedding
by Sonny Singh Kalar

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Dec 2010
This review is from: Masala Wedding (Paperback)
Congratulations Sonny Singh Kalar on an absolutely brilliant read. I just could not put this book down. Can't wait for the next one!

Hozelock 2490 20m Auto Rewind Hose Reel
Hozelock 2490 20m Auto Rewind Hose Reel
Price: 62.00

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Kinks!, 11 Oct 2010
Why didn't I buy this item years ago! No more kinking of the hose the minute I turn the water on and no more tripping over it because I can't stand the frustration of trying to reel it back in. Not to mention the swearing! And it fixes to the wall. Thank you Hozelock for a brilliant product that actually does what it says on the packaging. So good in fact, I bought two and gave my son one. Well worth the money. Plus the usual prompt delivery service when ordering from Amazon. Thank you all. Hozelock Auto Reel