Profile for georgiec > Reviews

Content by georgiec

georgiec

Blender Bottle Classic 20oz Black Transparent (590 ml) - Shaker Cup / Water Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 5 Mar. 2013
doesn't leak
great blending
super happy
what more can you say?
would definitely recommend, and happy I didn't go for the sports model with the annoying cap in your eye

Topeak Headlux Helmet Light -
Topeak Headlux Helmet Light -
Offered by Sigma Sport, Kingston

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin - get one, 28 Oct. 2011
need i say more. I'll probably perchase another one for my friend, at night in the city i think they are a must.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars IDEAL for traveling, 26 Jun. 2011
Never do i live in fear of being over weight now and how often i wish i'd kept it with me in the airport so i can weigh my friends luggage. Brilliant little thing that's all that need be said.

Black Dice BD-036-02 Gents Dual Time Watch
Black Dice BD-036-02 Gents Dual Time Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Most coments on a watch i've ever had, 26 Jun. 2011
This is a great watch. I got it to have UK and USA time on and it's fab. People coment on it loads. It is bigger than i expected but I got use to it quite quickly and on a man (i'm a hands on woman) it would be fine. Great design and amazing price. Well worth it, had it for almost a year now and still working great. If you're looking for cool dual time you'll know there's not many well designed ones out there so hence why i stuck gold on this one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloves - great seller, 26 Jun. 2011
Tried a pair of my friend gloves and they are great so got my own. Super warm although tight (but that's only a problem because i have a engagement ring that is raised....if i was my usual hands on outdoor self not wearing it these would be fab). I got the medium and I'm a 5'8 woman and they were too small, so got the large. The seller was amazing, had a slight fault with the first pair and wanted to change the size and he sent out another the same day i spoke to him. Can't praise his service enough and if you know about these gloves then you'll know how warm they are - can't wait for winter to come back around

TomTom XL LIVE IQ Routes Edition Europe Satellite Navigation System
TomTom XL LIVE IQ Routes Edition Europe Satellite Navigation System
Offered by Red-Rock-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars TomTom XL Liver, 26 Jun. 2011
Works, does the job, TomTom live is handy, I can see I'm going to miss it after it runs out. Easy to use, AND DOESN'T FALL OFF MY WINDOW LIKE MY LAST ONE - THANK THE HEAVENS!!!

Only reason why i dropped a star was a) it's response to pressing keys is slower than expected (don't be in a rush to type in your address, be mathodical i guess is the key) and secondly the TomTom live 'Cheapest Fuel' function isn't as up to date as I'd like, but then again its better than nothing at all so I can't really complain.

Either way great product still....can't stand the garmins although they may have come along way so I shouldn't judge but I didn't want to take the chance so I stuck with the TT and I'm a happy chappy. (or chapess)

Happy driving.

Navitech Black Hard Eva Nylon Protective Tough Carry Case for Tomtom VIA LIVE 120, Tomtom Start 20, XL IQ Routes Edition 2, XL LIVE IQ Routes Europe, XL IQ Routes edition Europe, XL IQ Routes edition Regional, XL Classic Regional, Tomtom One XL V2 / 30 Series XL Version 2
Offered by North Laine Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Tom Case, 26 Jun. 2011
Perfect for the job. Brought it to go with my Tom Tom XL Live and it's a great fit. I don't use the inside holder for the Tom Tom as i like the keep the window mount on it and there's just enough space if you take that out. The cable store is handy too. I nearly got a case just for the TomTom itself and nothing else (having used and abused my old TomTom a bit too much by not keeping it in a case, but eventually went for this as i thought it might be handy to keep everything in one place and guess what, it is.Ideal, unless you're putting it in a tiny hambag to take with you, then it's a bit big, but if thats what you're doing you wouldn't be looking at this. For anyone else its ideal and i love the split divide to protect the screen, although i place mine face down.

Ok gushing ramble over, if you've got a TomTom that fits, use it, it does what it says on the tin, and does it well.