Profile for Mr. D. G. Ruocco > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. G. Ruocco

Mr. D. G. Ruocco (United Kingdom)

The Natural Art of Seduction: Secrets of Success With Women
The Natural Art of Seduction: Secrets of Success With Women
by Richard La Ruina

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompted and motivated me to do something about it!, 18 Jan. 2009
All through my teens I was absolutely terrible with girls.
When I saw this pattern continuing into my 20s, with no signs of changing, I knew I had to do something about it, and change. Drastically!

It all began when I discovered The Natural Art of Seduction. Upon reading this book, I realised that I wasn't doomed to a miserable fate, that I could do as Richard did, and tranform from an awkward, unconfident guy, into a confident, outgoing guy women wanted to be with!

Anyway, less about me now, and onto the book itself.

The book is laid out in an easy-to read format, chronicling the author's transformation from an AFC into a mPUA, interspersed with techniques for the reader to try out themselves.

From opening lines and routines, to positive body language, kino escalation techniques and some NLP stuff, this book is full of techniques for the reader to get out there and start using, whether they be a recovering AFC, or someone who has been in the game for some time.

All in all, this book is an excellent read, which I can definitely recommend to all those who just can't seem to get any success with women.