Profile for CGC > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Anti
Anti

5.0 out of 5 stars Rihanna's best album, 16 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Anti (Audio CD)
Seems to be a lot of dissapointment surrounding this album, but I think it's one of Rihanna's best albums to date. All the songs fit so well together and my favourites are Love on the Brain, Kiss it Better, Needed me, Desperado, Never Ending & Same ol' Mistakes. But all the tracks are quality with no fillers that you would need to skip.

Rebel Heart (Deluxe)
Rebel Heart (Deluxe)
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 11 April 2015
This review is from: Rebel Heart (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
As a teenager, Madonna's Confessions on a Dancefloor album was my JAM. And after her last two disappointing albums, she's back on form with Rebel Heart. Sure, there is some tracks on here that I don't care much for, but overall it's a brilliant album. My favourite tracks are: Inside Out, Ghosttown, Body Shop, Joan of Arc, Holy Water, Iconic, Hold Tight, Illuminati, Devil Pray & Living for Love. And after her recent performance of Bitch I'm Madonna on TTS, I'm starting to Love that too!😂

Rugrats Collector's Edition Box Set [DVD]
Rugrats Collector's Edition Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ E G Daly

3.0 out of 5 stars Re-Release, 22 Jan. 2015
This is basically just a re-release of all the previous Rugrats DVDs, all combined into one box set. So there's no point in buying if you all ready own them.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2015 1:33 PM GMT

American Horror Story - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2014]
American Horror Story - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Dylan McDermott

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 30 Dec. 2014
Usually I check out a few episodes online before buying a box set, but this time I decided to just buy it, only from hearing a friend say that it was good. I was not disappointed! Each series is AMAZING! I've watched Coven twice already, and I'm now watching Freakshow on Fox. BUY IT! You will love it

American Horror Story: Coven - Season Three [DVD]
American Horror Story: Coven - Season Three [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jessica Lange

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 30 Dec. 2014
I must admit, When I first started watching season 3 I was disappointed - because it was very 'different' compared to the previous two seasons. However it has grown on me so much - I'd say it's the best season out of the 4. I've already watched it twice, and I'm craving to watch it again! So - make sure you watch it right through, you'll be addicted!

Maleficent [DVD]
Maleficent [DVD]
Dvd ~ Angelina Jolie

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not compare with the Original Maleficent..., 24 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Maleficent [DVD] (DVD)
Loved this film so much, that I went to see it THREE times at the Cinema - now I can't wait to own it! If you are watching it for the first time, then please understand that Angelina Jolie's character is completely different from the original, so bear that in mind as you may be disappointed - like my friend was.

The Worst Witch - Series 1 & 2 - 4-DVD Set ( The Worst Witch - Series One and Two ) ( Amandine Malabul )

5.0 out of 5 stars A Hidden Treasure!, 31 May 2014
Firstly I'll say these box sets are Australian releases but fully playable in the UK as they are region 0.

The Worst Witch is a truly wonderful series and as other reviewers have stated - it stands the test of time - you wouldn't think it's now 16 years old! The special effects and sets are brilliant as are the cast. I don't understand why the full series was never released on DVD in the UK. A true hidden treasure!

Sony Stereo Headset Compatible with Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets, iPhones and iPods - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones for sony Z1 Compact, 14 May 2014
I was looking to buy a pair of decent headphones as the ones I got with my Sony Z1 Compact phone were rubbish. These are very similar to the new iPhone headphones in terms of sound, look etc. which is exactly what I was looking for. Also they are waterproof so no need to worry when the rain starts, or whatever.

Bose ® SoundLink ® Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Silver (Discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 20 April 2014
This is the best thing I've bought in a while. For it's size it sounds amazing! To give you an idea - I plugged it into my TV to watch a movie and it sounds as good as a surround sound system! You find yourself looking for a hidden sub woofer it's unbelievable for it's size. I love that it uses blue tooth to connect to mobile devices - no wires needed just play music on your phone/tablet. Another great feature is it's rechargeable so you can use it on the move, outside, etc.

So if it's a portable speaker that your after then buy this! It will blow you away - literally! So glad I bought this and you will too!

Dexter - Complete Season 1-8 [DVD]
Dexter - Complete Season 1-8 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael C. Hall
Offered by EveryCartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! A must buy!!!, 1 Mar. 2014
I actually had never seen Dexter before, until a few years ago when a friend was going on about it, I decided to watch an episode on Youtube - which then resulted in me buying a few seasons on DVD. I've never really enjoyed American TV shows so it took me a while to get into it - after which I was hooked - couldn't stop watching it, whenever I had free time I would watch for hours and hours! Honestly if you have never seen Dexter before - Buy this DVD, you will not regret it!

This Complete boxset is a great bargain. Although I had most seasons on DVD, I decided to purchase this set - It's good to have the full collection, I'm currently re-watching (and it's like i'm watching for the first time - I'm hooked again!!).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3