Profile for kirsten bate > Reviews

Content by kirsten bate

kirsten bate

Page: 1 | 2
Wanted (Forest of Dean Wolves Book 1)
Wanted (Forest of Dean Wolves Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 1 Feb. 2014
Highly recommend this book. This has to be one of the best I've read in a long time. Couldn't put it down.

Bound By Ivy (Teacher Student Romance): New Adult / College Romance (Ivy Lessons Series Book 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 19 Jan. 2014
After reading and enjoying the first two books in the series, I couldn't wait to read the third. I plodded through 28% then gave up. Boring being the operative word.

Wolf Springs Chronicles: Savage: Book 3
Wolf Springs Chronicles: Savage: Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 14 Jan. 2014
After enjoying reading books 1 & 2 in the Wolf Springs series, I couldn't wait for the 3rd and final instalment. This booked kept me hooked from the first chapter. A fantastic read and would highly recommended purchasing all 3 books

Where the Ivy Grows (Teacher Student Romance): New Adult / College Romance (Ivy Lessons Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!, 6 Jun. 2013
Loved the first book The Ivy lesson. Where the Ivy grows is even better. I can't wait until next year for authors instalment!!

Accordance (Significance Book 2)
Accordance (Significance Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read!, 14 April 2013
I really enjoyed reading Significance the first book, therefore purchased the second book in the series Accordance. I was not disappointed as this book was even better than the first!! I would defiantly recommend the novel and will be purchasing the next book in the series...What a fab author Shelley Crane is!

Significance: A Significance Novel - Book 1 (Significance Series)
Significance: A Significance Novel - Book 1 (Significance Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars A little slow!, 17 Mar. 2013
Great start, but started to get a little boring in the middle. The story picked up towards the end. I have read better books. Glad this was free!

Desire (#1): Desired by the Billionaire (Desire series)
Desire (#1): Desired by the Billionaire (Desire series)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!, 1 Jan. 2013
I read Desire book 1 in a day. Very repetitive and predictable. I have rated the book 2 stars as compared to other books I have read, I found the story to be on the boring side if I`m honest. I won` be purchasing the next book in the series!!

Lawful Escort (Eternal Bachelors Club Book 1)
Lawful Escort (Eternal Bachelors Club Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read over Christmas!, 31 Dec. 2012
I downloaded the book for free, but would of paid to read it! I enjoyed the story and would recommend this book.

The Ivy Lessons - Kindle Unlimited New York Times Best Sellers: Kindle Unlimited New Adult College Romance (Ivy Lessons Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 30 Dec. 2012
I read The
Ivy lessons in 2 days, which is a first for me. I really enjoyed the story, and found it easy to follow. I would recommend buying this book, and can't wait to read book 2.

Page: 1 | 2