Profile for Hannie > Reviews

Content by Hannie

Hannie "purple lady" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Ninimour- Fashion 3D Digital Print Adventure Time SCOOP Skater Dress Clubwear Ball Party (A-Stark)
Offered by Intimates21-CN
Price: 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty design shame about the size, 30 Jun 2014
I absolutely love the print the pale green and white looks nice together, only problem is size I'm a size 10/12 this was far too short to wear as a dress. Leggings would be perfect but there would be some flashing if I wore with anything else.

Roommates
Roommates
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars good game play absolute rip off for in play purchases, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Roommates (App)
The plot is interesting, the graphics are nice maybe a little dated. The real killer is the price you have to purchase both Max and Anne's story which are almost £5 each. To unlock and romantic outcome you must cheat which means another 50p for each attribute you need to upgrade, I've bought cheaper and longer game for my ps3. I seriously regret buying Anne's story what a waste of money.

Barry M Cosmetics Gelly Hi Shine Plum 10ml
Barry M Cosmetics Gelly Hi Shine Plum 10ml
Offered by OhBeauty
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars nice colour, 18 Mar 2014
The colour is very dark sort of a plum black rather than purple, this is a gel varnish so it's relatively easier to apply than a normal varnish. It does still chip like every other varnish but the sheen and feel of the varnish is better quality than an average varnish. So the good out weighs the bad I'd certainly buy more Barry m nail products.

Ladies Roald Dahl The BFG Swing Vest
Ladies Roald Dahl The BFG Swing Vest

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing print, 18 Mar 2014
This is an exceptionally cool print, truffleshuffle is one of the only sellers I've found that does such random prints. The colours are vibrant and the picture is beautiful, obviously I'm a huge fan of Roald Dahl. The material is soft and very comfortable, the only flaw is sizing I'm usually a size 10 so I got a medium this is slightly too large but it's not a problem.

Catherine Lansfield Stag Cotton Rich Double Quilt Set, Multi
Catherine Lansfield Stag Cotton Rich Double Quilt Set, Multi
Price: 15.09

4.0 out of 5 stars cute print, 24 Feb 2014
Very nice print and exceptionally soft which is a must for me, material a little on the thin side but still very good quality. I'd expect to pay maybe double for this in store so I'm happy. I highly recommend all Catherine Lansfield bedding I've bought quite a few and all are amazing quality and reasonably priced.

Coconut, Vanilla & Blackpepper Reed Diffuser
Coconut, Vanilla & Blackpepper Reed Diffuser
Offered by Heyland & Whittle
Price: 24.00

3.0 out of 5 stars yummy smell!!, 24 Feb 2014
The smell of this is to die for and its not over powering. The only complaint I have is that it seems to run out rather quickly. I've bought many diffusers in the past and some a hell of a lot cheaper and they have lasted for a very long time. This one however is running low already and for the extortionate price I won't be buying another anytime soon, a shame as it certainly smells nice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars as stated!, 23 Feb 2014
Hot picture of Charlie Hunnam in magnet form....does what it says on the tin looks pretty and sticks to anything metal!! No complaints.

O37 NEW WOMENS CHECK TARTAN PRINT LADIES FULL LENGTH LEGGINGS
O37 NEW WOMENS CHECK TARTAN PRINT LADIES FULL LENGTH LEGGINGS
Price: 1.76 - 6.10

4.0 out of 5 stars snazzy!, 23 Feb 2014
These are exactly as stated, the colour is not to vibrant, the material is only a tad on the thin side but I wear long tops with mine,so I'm not to worried about people seeing things they shouldn't. The sizing is perfect though I think people should bare in mind height. I'm 5ft5 and these are the perfect length for me, perhaps buy the next size up if your nearer the 6ft Mark. Overall I'm very happy with them and I'd love to get a few more in various colours.

Ladies Navy Harry Potter Slytherin Team Quidditch Vest
Ladies Navy Harry Potter Slytherin Team Quidditch Vest
Offered by TruffleShuffleTShirts

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing print!!, 23 Feb 2014
This is by far the coolest top I own to date, the print is detailed and the top itself is very good quality. I bought the size up which was a good idea as the chest area is certainly made for those of a smaller build, the rest of the top is baggy which is exactly what I hoped for. Needless to say I'm going to be purchasing the other 3 houses of Hogwarts!

Everlove: Rose - Kindle Fire Edition
Everlove: Rose - Kindle Fire Edition
Price: 2.55

5.0 out of 5 stars fun romance game, 4 Feb 2014
Story line was interesting and the personalisation of the character development was good. Nice graphics with a very whimsical setting and interesting choices for the player. Perfect for a fun a romance addict, I'd love to play a second version of this well worth the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8