Profile for Hellione > Reviews

IRON FIST Ladies Mini Dress Top MONSTER In My Pocket Bodycon Goth XL 14
IRON FIST Ladies Mini Dress Top MONSTER In My Pocket Bodycon Goth XL 14
Offered by ripleys clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect dress!, 23 July 2014
Wow I've gotten nonstop comments on this dress and have worn it every day since getting it. My first Iron Fist product, shall be getting more. Flattering and colourful! High quality!

6PC COMPLETE REVERSIBLE BLACK / TEAL DOUBLE DUVET COVER & FITTED SHEET BED SET by Viceroybedding
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, gorgeous bedding!, 23 July 2014
Super quality bedding, will be ordering a few of these!!!!

Purse Cable - Handbag / Purse / Mobile Phone / MP3 / Ipod Anti Theft Device
Purse Cable - Handbag / Purse / Mobile Phone / MP3 / Ipod Anti Theft Device
Offered by EposGear

5.0 out of 5 stars Owning this fabulous cord should be MANDATORY - amazing product!, 23 July 2014
EVERYONE should buy one of these. I lose phones chronically but now with this amazing device, I can attach it to my jacket, jeans, purse, anything!!!!!!!!!!! Also prevents damage from falls. I was going to invent this, but it already exists. Everyone should have one!

Sew-on Iron-on Embroidered Patch Biker Skull with Rose Badge

Iron Fist Ladies Strapless TOMB SWEEPER Skulls Bodycon Mini Dress XL 14/16
Iron Fist Ladies Strapless TOMB SWEEPER Skulls Bodycon Mini Dress XL 14/16
Offered by Doc Black uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous dress!! A+++++++++++++++++++++, 23 July 2014
Fits exactly, very flattering! I thought it would be 'stiffer' with the boning but it still seems to stay up and flatter!! Highly recommended, high quality.

The Bullfighter
The Bullfighter

5.0 out of 5 stars Best song and not on the album!, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Bullfighter (MP3 Download)
I really don't know why this wasn't included in the album, its pure genius. An addicting song with female singer guest. Get it! Great new band...

Tangier: A Literary Guide for Travellers (Literary Guides for Travellers)
Tangier: A Literary Guide for Travellers (Literary Guides for Travellers)
by Josh Shoemake

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing book!, 2 Jun 2014
One of the best books I've read in a long time, and especially inspiring as I was on my way to Tangier when reading it! If you are interested in all the literary people associated with Tangier, then this book is a real bible for all you need to know and feel about that era. So well written you really felt like you were there, and I loved actually arriving in Tangier with this book in my hand and walking down the streets mentioned in the book! Get it and definitely go to Tangier, can't wait to pick up a few more of the authors mentioned in this book as well. Josh Shoemake is a brilliant writer!

20 HOBNAIL Black CARPET TILES For Commercial Use
20 HOBNAIL Black CARPET TILES For Commercial Use

3.0 out of 5 stars Look great but definitely need adhesive!, 2 Jun 2014
These did look great once laid but they do slip quite easily so I still need to get some adhesive... but you can't tell they are tiles once they are down (as long as you place them in the right position) so its ideal for a quick alternative to having carpet put in. I have a very small room so they look great. Fast delivery!

The Empire of Death: A Cultural History of Ossuaries and Charnel Houses
The Empire of Death: A Cultural History of Ossuaries and Charnel Houses
by Paul Koudounaris

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Feb 2013
An incredible book, bought for a friend but I will get one too as I want to see all these ossuaries in the world!

Electrolux Stair and Carvac  Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Electrolux Stair and Carvac Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Electronics and Gadgets Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible vacuum - perfect for a small flat!, 17 Feb 2013
This is an incredible small but super powerful vacuum, I got it for my small flat with a few rugs and I have never seen in a cleaner rug in 30 years!! Even better than my mother's huge dyson! get it!!! I haven't been this excited about a device in years!

Page: 1 | 2