Profile for Halliday91 > Reviews

Content by Halliday91

Halliday91

Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox 360)
Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance
Price: 12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Forza 4, 16 Oct 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I loved Forza since I played Forza Motorsport 2!
Soon as I heard that the 4th installment was on its way I couldn't stop looking through the net to find the best screenshots, trailers and I even looked at the E3 Conferences!

Now Forza 4 has beaten its earlier games immediately upon when I started to play it. The graphics on the cars are amazing and the environments look a lot more clearer and realistic compared with Forza Motorsport 3. The gameplay and experience of the game are pretty much similar to Forza Motorsport 3, which I thought was great! But it has been improved upon with the use of the new lighting and reflection system and the technology held within the Kinect device.

I like the use of Kinect during game play; where the device tracks your heads movement while driving is a nice touch. Autovista which has been built in with the descriptive monologues is fantastic! I think its great that you can at least pretend to get into the Ferrari or another expensive car of your choice through the Kinect is as close as I'm ever gonna get in person. Overall the best use of the Kinect device for myself has to be the voice recognition to scroll from menu's, it makes the career gameplay alot more faster than continuously scrolling back manually to get to your garage and look through the cars to compare which is the best that you own for particular races... Which was a pain in Forza 3!!

For anyone who liked Forza 3 and likes the thought of using Kinect integration then I would recommend Forza 4 in a heartbeat! I'd even recommend it to those who owns or has switched from PS3 to 360 and say that Gran Turismo 5 was good, but Forza has taken over now!

Pokemon Adventures 01 (Pokemon Adventures (Viz Media))
Pokemon Adventures 01 (Pokemon Adventures (Viz Media))
by Hidenori Kusaka
Price: 5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Manga!!, 29 Mar 2011
I've just received my order of Pokemon Adventures Vol.1 and its great!

Loosely based on the video games of red, blue, yellow and so on and so forth, it is another good, but confusing variation of the Pokemon Universe. For those who enjoy playing the video games, these manga titles will offer a good read and an alternative insight into Pokemon
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2012 8:57 PM GMT