Profile for James Yacomen > Reviews

Content by James Yacomen

James Yacomen "hunkinatot10" (Wales)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - (Xbox 360)
Offered by Bridge_Records

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a Let down for me, 1 April 2008
I am a non Online gamer, and i brought this game to see what all the hype was about. It is a great game for the FPS but i found it a bit too short for my liking because as i said, i dont play online. I am thinking of getting X-box live but untill i do, i felt let down by hte fact that it only has 4 acts which have like 2 - 3 levels in each, i compleated it withint 8 hours on the 3rd setting..

other than that tho:
Graphics 10/10
Playability: 8/10

Spartan: Total Warrior (PS2)
Spartan: Total Warrior (PS2)
Offered by BLUESHINE

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for mindless violence for 5 - 10 minuets, 4 Nov. 2007
At first I read all the reviews and thought "great this game looks to be mindless violence with a little bit of strategy required." I am a fan of the Total (war) series and thought I would see what this is like.

First of all I will say that this game is amazingly good for just kicking the crap out of anything you come across. Running into 100 Romans and killing them all is fun, but a bit repetitive after a while.

I brought this game on the Tuesday, and by the Thursday I had completed it. this game is very short, ok I spent 5 hours on it over the time, but I would expected that to take me only about half way through. This looses it a star. It also looses a star because there is no multiplayer and it does get reparative.