Profile for George > Reviews

Content by George

George

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360)
Offered by Global Xpress

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice story, but...., 25 Jun 2014
Nice story but the ending was not so epic as I expected. The graphics, the environment and the exploration mode are amazing. Either way, I would recommend it to everyone who likes the Assassin's creed series.

Brody's Ghost Volume 5
Brody's Ghost Volume 5
by Mark Crilley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great continuation. I expect the finale!, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Brody's Ghost Volume 5 (Paperback)
I like the series until now. Amazing design with emphasis to detail. I wait eagerly for the the final chapter!

Hoya 77mm UV Filter
Hoya 77mm UV Filter
Offered by CameraKing

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing filter, great price, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Hoya 77mm UV Filter (Accessory)
I like this filter! I bought it mostly for protection of my lens and for this purpose is amazing. Hoya products are always the best!

Black Rapid RS-Sport Strap
Black Rapid RS-Sport Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 19 Aug 2013
I really like this product. This strap can hold my some Kg of weight with no problem, giving me flexibility beyond any imagination! I totally recommend this strap!!

Player's Handbook: A 4th Edition Core Rulebook: 1 (D&d Core Rulebook) (Dungeons & Dragons)
by Wizards RPG Team

5.0 out of 5 stars D&D at their best, 19 Aug 2013
I am an old D&D fan and I really enjoyed this book. It has familiar but very nice structure, the brochures are very nice and the writhing is very clear!!

Mastering Manga with Mark Crilley: 30 Drawing Lessons from the Creator of Akiko
Mastering Manga with Mark Crilley: 30 Drawing Lessons from the Creator of Akiko
by Mark Crilley

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing guide!!, 19 Aug 2013
I really like the way that Mark Crilley explains the art of manga. The book is helpful and the drawings inside are absolutely amazing. I recommend this book to anyone manga fan.

1.8m - Apple Mini DisplayPort DP to HDMI , DP to HDMI,Cable for MacBook to TV,Macbook to TV HDMI Cable,HDMI Cable for Apple iMac,MacBook Pro HD,MacBook Pro,Monitor Projector,HDMI cable for Macbook to TV,LCD,AppleMac MacBook MacBookPro MacBook Air to TV Cable,Lead - (Supports THUNDERBOLT port, VIDEO Adapter lead for Apple iMac- MacBook - Pro - Air & PC with Mini DP etc.)**Supports Audio** HD LCD LED, 1.8m / 6f by BeckenBower®
Offered by BeckenBower UK Ltd.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Just amazing, 23 Sep 2011
I really like this product. This is the future of books. The only thing I would like to have is a better pdf reader.

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Black (will only fit Kindle Keyboard)
Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Black (will only fit Kindle Keyboard)

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent product with reasonable price, 23 Sep 2011
This cover is a decent product to protect the kindle. The only disadvantages are the weight ( to heavy for a product so light as the kindle) and the stiffness ( when I fully open it, i feel like i stress the clips).