Profile for ziana detoth > Reviews

Content by ziana detoth

ziana detoth (London, UK)

Bipra 640GB 2.5 inch USB 2.0 FAT32 External Pocket Slim Hard Drive - Sweet Pink
Bipra 640GB 2.5 inch USB 2.0 FAT32 External Pocket Slim Hard Drive - Sweet Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality and assembly., 15 Mar. 2013
My new hard drive just arrived and I am shocked.

It is not the same item, the make is Sonnics not Bipra with a massive Sonnics logo on it instead of the writing and logos on the picture. Birpa is not even mentioned on the package or nowhere in fact - but this is not a big deal, I could live with that.

However, the quality of the product is unacceptable. The USB port sticks out at the end, the top half of the aluminium body is bigger than the bottom half so it has sharp edges and gaps at the corner and I can 'squeeze' the body between my two fingers and it moves. The carry pouch it comes with is actually much bigger than the device so it can easily slide out of it.

I don't normally write reviews but I don't believe that this is the original Bipra hard drive but some very cheap copy and I think people should be aware of that. I am sending it back.

ps: I did plug it in just for the sake of checking if it works for this review and it does work. I ordered the 650GB version and it has just under 600GB available space.

Foam of the Daze: (L'ecume Des Jours)
Foam of the Daze: (L'ecume Des Jours)
by Boris Vian

5.0 out of 5 stars A breath of fresh air..., 21 Nov. 2009
This is one of my all time favorite book. I first read it in my own language and was afraid to read it in English should find it disapointing. But this book is just fantastic in any language. I love all the carachters, the story but most of all Vian's fascinating surreal world. I find this book very easy to read despite the unusual scenes. This books feels to me like a long big breath of fresh air, flowing and will blow you away...

10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD]
Dvd ~ 10 Minute Solution
Offered by BTR Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be disappointed, 21 Nov. 2009
I bought this DVD because of the good reviews and I tought 10 min should fit in every day for excercise. And it did! Great DVD, easy to follow and targets the areas which are important for me, buns, abs, arms and tights. It also has a 10 min power streching program what I find relaxing and perfect if I am not in the mood for a proper workout. You can do the excersises one after another creating a 20-50 min program. Great DVD, highly recommended! (I already ordered some more copies for my friends as it is very very cheap too!)