Profile for tina s > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Real Love
Real Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Real Love (MP3 Download)
Just loved it as soon as I heard it on the advert!

GadgetinBox™ - Green Multi Function Standby Case for the Kindle Fire HD 7" Tablet (Previous Generation) 16GB or 32GB (Oct. 25 2012 Release) with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature + Screen Protector + Capacitive Stylus (Available in Multiple Colours)
Offered by Micropix

1.0 out of 5 stars oh dear, 31 Jan. 2015
Didn't fit my Kindle. Holes didn't correspond with buttons. Tried to contact seller via Amazon, no reply

Stardust
Stardust

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical!, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Stardust (Kindle Edition)
What a lovely book. I was entranced by it. Having thoroughly enjoyed Ocean at the end of the lane, I thought I'd give this a go. Can't wait to read the others now!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!!, 29 July 2014
Does the job! Chunky case makes it easy to hold for my 3yr old grandson - I barely get a look in, so don't bother changing to the other case I bought!!

Richard Scarry's Busytown
Richard Scarry's Busytown

3.0 out of 5 stars and was rather disappointed by it compared to other apps he enjoys, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Richard Scarry's Busytown (App)
Not as described. I expected it to be more animated from description. My 3 yr old grandson loves the books, and was rather disappointed by it compared to other apps he enjoys

Peekaboo Farm Barn
Peekaboo Farm Barn

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Peekaboo Farm Barn (App)
my grandson who is 3 was bored within 5 min

Hoopa City
Hoopa City

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Hoopa City (App)
my 3 yr old grandson loves this

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, 15 Jan. 2013
Well made, and ideal little stocking filler for my 2 yr old grandson who loves it. Asked for a "tootle" for Christmas, took us a while to work out what he wanted, and was delivered in time for Santa to pop it on the sleigh!

Shaun the Sheep - We Wish Ewe a Merry Christmas [DVD]
Shaun the Sheep - We Wish Ewe a Merry Christmas [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 15 Jan. 2013
Initially disappointed that only one episode was about Christmas, but my 2yr old grandson (for whom it was bought) absolutely loves it!! Clever animation and humour that crosses generations. Well done!

Reef Women's Kennaway Sandal
Reef Women's Kennaway Sandal

5.0 out of 5 stars UK 6, 12 Sept. 2012
Unlike previous reviewer, a UK 6 fitted perfectly. I'm a regular size 6 and rarely have trouble finding shoes to fit. Very comfortable and yet dainty on the foot. Very pleased with my bargain!

Page: 1 | 2