Profile for Rememberscarborough > Reviews

Rememberscarborough

Page: 1 | 2
Rapesco AV59 Heavy Duty Stapler - Silver, 115 sheet capacity
Rapesco AV59 Heavy Duty Stapler - Silver, 115 sheet capacity

5.0 out of 5 stars it's exactly what we wanted and we even received a smaller version thrown in that's far better than any of the normal staplers w, 5 Jan. 2015
An absolute animal!! Check the specs because it's about a foot long so I was a bit shocked when it arrived.

However, it's exactly what we wanted and we even received a smaller version thrown in that's far better than any of the normal staplers we use so I'm chuffed to bits.

Bargin!!

EYELEVEL Men's Odyssey Sunglasses, Black (Black/Grey), One Size
EYELEVEL Men's Odyssey Sunglasses, Black (Black/Grey), One Size

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within a week, 20 Oct. 2014
Sorry, frame broke within a week but in the same spot where two others have gone before. Might be me but the other pair I bought at the same time seem to be going strong.

Eyelevel Sunglasses Hardshell Snap Shut Case Black
Eyelevel Sunglasses Hardshell Snap Shut Case Black
Offered by Go Holiday Shop Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy and looks built to last, 20 Oct. 2014
A bit of a beast bought to replace the hard plastic one for my reading glasses that cracked badly when dropped from around 12 inches!! Far stronger and looks like it will last but only downside is it is a bit bulky.

Vax W90-RU-P Rapide Ultra 2 Pre-Treatment Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Vax W90-RU-P Rapide Ultra 2 Pre-Treatment Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect miracles, 8 Mar. 2014
A bit of a pain to put together with an instruction booklet to rival most flat pack manufacturers!! Simple to fill and work but, whilst the collected water was very mucky, the result wasn't very much different. It was up against a cream carpet heavily used by a family over a couple of years but I was hoping for better. Sadly, it looks like we'll have to look at replacing the carpet and I was hoping this cleaner might have avoided that.

2 x Multipack Compatible Ink Cartridges + 4 X EXTRA BLACKS *** for Epson SX425W - ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH Printers Epson Stylus Office BX305F, BX305FW, BX305FW Plus, Epson Stylus S22, SX125, SX130, SX235W, SX420W, SX425W, SX435W, SX445W - Latest Version Double Capacity Inks - T1281 T1282 T1283 T1284 (T1285) (Contains 6 X T1281 2 X T1282 2 X T1283 2 X T1284) - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black - Multipack ***By TriINKS***
Offered by Triangle MMAA

2.0 out of 5 stars Smudgy & blurred, 8 Mar. 2014
We've been using the very expensive originals at work but thought I'd try the far cheaper option. Using the same paper the difference in quality was massive and the printing quality was so blurred we've had to revert back. If the quality doesn't matter then these might work but we couldn't send documents of that print quality to our clients.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!!, 8 Mar. 2014
At half the price for twice the quantity I decided to risk it even though there were a couple of bad reviews and I'm very glad I did. I've hardly noticed any difference with the far more expensive "originals" and not suffered any "nipping" like others. Will be buying these again and would recommend them to others.

Samsung E2121 SIM Free Mobile Phone
Samsung E2121 SIM Free Mobile Phone

2.0 out of 5 stars Phone calls only!!, 1 Oct. 2013
A basic phone and no more. Okay for shorts chats but can lose sound if your hand's in the wrong place and has a nasty habit of reverting to emergency calls only without telling you (solved by a reboot).

Internet access is utterly appalling and even the simplest sites are too much for it. Camera isn't much better and pictures are awful.

I wanted a basic phone but this is probably too basic even for my needs.

Jewel Quest 5: The Sleepless Star (PC CD)
Jewel Quest 5: The Sleepless Star (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Challenge!!, 1 Oct. 2013
Bought in February and still playing it over six months later on pretty much a daily basis. It's the last section that is hard but I'm determined not to use the cheats. If you like Bejewelled buy this one!

Apollo23 - Super Strong Suction Lock Hook Hanger, Black
Apollo23 - Super Strong Suction Lock Hook Hanger, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good - on right surface!!, 1 Oct. 2013
These are very strong and will hold a reasonable weight as long as the surface is perfectly flat. On even the slightest textured surface (tiles etc) they can't get any grip and come straight off so test the surface before you use them.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Service - Rubbish Product!!, 1 Oct. 2013
Out of four cartridges two were no good. Two worked fine but one wasn't recognised no matter what I did. Great service from the seller to replace it but that didn't work either so I had to buy an (expensive) original that worked perfectly. Then I noticed the black cartridge was only half full even though it hadn't been used.

Would use the seller again (two stars) but wouldn't touch these compatibles with a barge pole!!

Page: 1 | 2