Profile for Simon > Reviews

Content by Simon

Simon

The Back Sufferers' Pocket Guide (Pocket Guides)
The Back Sufferers' Pocket Guide (Pocket Guides)
by Sarah Key
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read for back ache sufferers., 11 May 2012
Just a short review, had back trouble for years, been getting stiffer and slower for a while, made worse by sitting at a desk for most of the day, was recommended this book, what a life changer, I now understand why my back aches, how to stop it when it does ache and how to help prevent problem in the first place.
Simon

PetSafe Petporte Smart Flap - Microchip - White
PetSafe Petporte Smart Flap - Microchip - White
Offered by A2B Shopping Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality...., 11 May 2012
I bought a pet porte to stop our cats getting bullied in their own home, the pet porte was the one recommended by the vets, what a waste of time, it worked for 3 days until the bully managed to work out how to open the flap, after that, it could open the door silently. They came up with all manner of lame excuses, however, the flap is designed to release so the postman or other delivery staff don't force it. The electronics on the pet porte are better than others on the market, it was quick to work, however, I wouldn't bother again, the reader porch part was forever being knocked off.
We purchased a sureflap in the end, and although the electronics were slower, the flap was more resistant to the bully even that yielded in the end.

pet porte eventually refunded me all my money, if the manufacturer wants to take me to task for this review, feel free, I still have the email chain with customer services.

Simon fed up with products that don't deliver.